What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FPC draft order (1 Viewer)

LionSlappy

Footballguy
Drafting in FPC in mid-August. The league filled within the past few days. Is the draft order set or will they randomly generate this at a later date. I did not receive an email notification that the draft order was determined, it just says I am 8th in the draft room. Last year I believe I got an email but I know it was different software then. Thanks!

Yes, you were suppose to receive the draft notification email but our tech team was having some issues setting those up the last few days so it's possible that some owners did not get them or it went to spam. But if you look at the Draft Board link on the league page, that is your draft position. Sorry for the confusion. Good luck!

Thanks. Figured but wasn't sure. Noticed the emails in the $35 FPC slow draft have been hit & miss too.

LionSlappy said:
Thanks. Figured but wasn't sure. Noticed the emails in the $35 FPC slow draft have been hit & miss too.
Tech team seems to have had it nailed down today. Emails should be good from here on out.

Users who are viewing this thread