What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"Turning 40" Girls' Trip to Mexico (1 Viewer)

Ray Karpis

Footballguy
Mrs. Karpis and 4 of her best friends are all turning 40 in 2015. The text message just came around last night about a girls' trip to Mexico at some big swanky all-inclusive....

What should I start hiding?

Shoot....I thought you were turning 40 Mexican girls. Not even sure what turning means, but it sounded fun. :kicksrock:

I don't care how great your marriage is, she's going to be walking funny when she gets home. Sorry man. Might as well get some strange while she's gone to take some of the sting away.

Mrs. Karpis and 4 of her best friends are all turning 40 in 2015. The text message just came around last night about a girls' trip to Mexico at some big swanky all-inclusive....

I'm sure 5 women turning 40 won't be looking to hook up or anything. Just curious, when are they are going and where they are staying.

I'm sure 5 women turning 40 won't be looking to hook up or anything. Just curious, when are they are going and where they are staying.
room numbers and pics too please

How many of teh wimmen are happily married / unhappily married / single / divorced? This will directly impact the odds your wife will be put in situations where cabana boys are plying her with tequila in an effort to get teh poons.

room numbers and pics too please
What are you going to scour all Mexico for all of 2015? Rookie. The name of the resort and the dates are going are needed as well. Good posting otherwise. The sooner you can get that info to us the better Ray so that I can put in for my PTO.

Roughly eight to nine months after her return, you will have a surprise, a "miracle baby." Your wife will call him Pablo. Pablo Karpis.

Roughly eight to nine months after her return, you will have a surprise, a "miracle baby." Your wife will call him Pablo. Pablo Karpis.
Damn good point. Best bet is abstain from having sex with her a month before until a month after the trip. Its to the only way to be sure its not yours without having to have that uncomfortable conversation about having a paternity test done.

I was going to say have a preg test waiting for her when she walks in the front door, hell maybe even in the bathroom @ the airport​

I hope for your sake it isn't the One and Only resort. The pool boys there are carved out of granite and aren't even allowed to fill out an application if they aren't packing at least 9 inches.

Good luck!

How many of teh wimmen are happily married / unhappily married / single / divorced? This will directly impact the odds your wife will be put in situations where cabana boys are plying her with tequila in an effort to get teh poons.
All 5 of them are "happily" (at least from appearance sake) married, all on their first marriage with 2-3 kids each. There is one that went through a rough patch 1-2 years ago that would be the most likely to let loose on the trip. And no, it isn't Mrs. Karpis.

One thing I wouldn't hide is Immodium. Travelers to Mexico have been known to contract Traveler's Diarrhea aka: Montezuma's Revenge.

Traveler's diarrhea describes diarrhea that frequently attacks those visiting third-world or developing countries. Traveler's diarrhea diet refers to the appropriate food and fluids to consume if you develop traveler's diarrhea. Bacteria and the toxins that cause traveler's diarrhea occur in areas with contaminated water supplies, poor sewage systems, or inadequate food handling. People living in these areas often don't get sick because their bodies have developed some degree of immunity.

One thing I wouldn't hide is Immodium. Travelers to Mexico have been known to contract Traveler's Diarrhea aka: Montezuma's Revenge.

Traveler's diarrhea describes diarrhea that frequently attacks those visiting third-world or developing countries. Traveler's diarrhea diet refers to the appropriate food and fluids to consume if you develop traveler's diarrhea. Bacteria and the toxins that cause traveler's diarrhea occur in areas with contaminated water supplies, poor sewage systems, or inadequate food handling. People living in these areas often don't get sick because their bodies have developed some degree of immunity.
I'm pretty sure the OP is more worried about what might be going in his wife's ###. Not what's coming out of it.

I'm pretty sure the OP is more worried about what might be going in his wife's ###. Not what's coming out of it.
She's going to an all-inclusive. I doubt very much there is #### in the ice cubes.

depends on what he's into, sexually

depends on what he's into, sexually
I see what you did there.

Do you have a batsignal for posts like this?

All 5 of them are "happily" (at least from appearance sake) married, all on their first marriage with 2-3 kids each. There is one that went through a rough patch 1-2 years ago that would be the most likely to let loose on the trip. And no, it isn't Mrs. Karpis.
2 -3 kids each? So they put out.

I wouldn't say that your wife is going to cheat on you. I will say at least one of not two of the five will get laid while they are there. 30-40%.... Chances are you will never know and after 10 plus years and a couple of kids I wouldn't ask...... Unless she wants to go back after a few months.

With 5 ladies... I'd put the over/under for infidelity at 40% (ie 2 of the 5).

I remember a few years back my wife took a girls trip to Vegas w/ 2 married girlfriends... and 1 was on a mission to get boned from the minute the plane touched down. This girl was making up a fake life, saying she worked for the FBI, toke her wedding band off, and then found a dude and disappeared with him for several hours. My wife was all like, "well, she disappeared up w/ this guy up to his room for 2 hours, but I don't know for sure that she cheated" for a while, but eventually the obvious truth came out about it.

Its a lock that at least 1 of the 5 women on the trip cheat. A lock.

Users who are viewing this thread