What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG NASCAR Fantasy Racing 2015 (1 Viewer)

In again. BTW, did anyone catch any of the NASCAR HOF induction show the other night? I was so horrible it was funny and I couldn't stop watching. Can't remember the name of the guy, but a way old and way senile driver botched his entire speech and capped his performance by taking a header off the podium to the shock and horror of the audience (he appeared OK after).

In for another year.

As part of a restructuring for 2015, The Smokey Eunuchs will now be known as John Wilkes Busch.

Occupy Victory Lane is back after our surprising Top 10 finish last year. Still after two years, no clue what we are doing.

The Man With No Name said:
Got my lineup set. None of the practices and pre race races matter at Daytona.
I usually pick guys (or Danica) that I wouldn't pick elsewhere since it is a crap shoot as to who makes it thru the big one with no damage.

I need to sign up - I was in this for many of them but last year yahoo got blocked from work and I would forget

In... thanks...

Sanford & Son Salvage... Looking forward to just missing out to qualifying for the chase... I coulda been a contender!!

Bud shootout was a wreck fest.

new packages this year

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed up again. Thus Tim I hope to remember my lineups. Looking at my history it looks like I only finished 3 of the seasons the rest I bailed for some reason :bag:

the b group should bump a couple to c

Users who are viewing this thread