What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1 spot. Standard vet league. 10 Spots startup Yahoo PPR league (1 Viewer)

amelchor502

Footballguy
Hey everyone. I have one spot left in a standard 10 man Yahoo league. Standard scoring w/r/t flex and 6 bench. Six bench spots. Colorado live draft(out of towners still can draft) I have 9 solid guys. Very competitive. I removed three owners who didn't stay active. I will post constitution for this league asap.

Looking to do a startup PPR league also. Yahoo. Standard PPR scoring. I am open to rule suggestions since this is a startup league. I have two spots filled but many will join from my standard league. So spots will go quick.

If your looking for a group of guys that's active, competitive and looking to be a league for many seasons then join 4th and inches!!

We will have a big trophy local and a trophy that's sent out to out of towners. I want guys that are as crazy about fantasy football as me and my league. Thanks for reading. Let me know if you have any questions.

Reed

It is a 12 teamer startup. I have the bylaws for my standard league I can email you. It will all be the same besides draft dates, league size(12) and scoring (PPR). Just shoot me your email.

Users who are viewing this thread