What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Survivor 30 - Worlds Apart (1 Viewer)

So in.

Been a virtual renaissance for Survivor the last few years. Several great seasons. Getting spoiled here. Hope the next is just as good.
Agreed. The staying power of this show amazes me. How much of that is because of Probst?

So in.

Been a virtual renaissance for Survivor the last few years. Several great seasons. Getting spoiled here. Hope the next is just as good.
Agreed. The staying power of this show amazes me. How much of that is because of Probst?
Probst says like 12 exact phrases each episode. Rinse. Repeat. I wish he would at least try a few new words and phrases.

It'll be interesting. Based on simple stereotypes, I cant imagine liking the "no collar" group even a little bit.

Bump for tonight. I'm usually pretty excited but I really don't like the premise of this one nor the ugly chicks.

:blackdot: (haven't started it yet, waiting for my wife to get home to watch it together)

Excited about the premise, as I have been in 2 of the 3 "collars" (blue and white) and I'm interested in how the dynamics play out.

#### got real. great editing. still, she should have played it.
had to be editing ... especially after So said "the 4 of us" and told her point blank we are voting for you.. :eek: as much as I was hoping So got sent packing I kind of wanted to see Carolyn go after not playing the idol..

Last edited by a moderator:
#### got real. great editing. still, she should have played it.
had to be editing ... especially after So said "the 4 of us" and told her point blank we are voting for you.. :eek: as much as I was hoping So got sent packing I kind of wanted to see Carolyn go after not playing the idol..
Yea she must have felt real comfortable to have not played it. I think I'd still have played it. Not she has a target on her back.

People we can write off as potential winners right off the bat...

- Guido who convinced So to lie about the beans. Was more concerned with trying to #### her than making the right move. In what world is anyone gonna believe that the pint size bag of beans was the "neutral" choice?

- Big fat mailman. Way too obnoxious. Everyone on his tribe already hates him.

- Tatted up hairdresser. Clearly useless physically and not all that bright.

- BOS-TON- big and obnoxious. Too eager to be the leader

- Feathers in his hair. Weird moron.

Users who are viewing this thread