What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bored Upgrade - discussion (1 Viewer)

grateful zed

Footballguy
Posted Yesterday, 11:21 PM

We'll be updating the message board to the latest version of Invision Board this Tuesday afternoon, 2/17/2015, between Noon and 4PM Eastern Time, The boards will be offline during this maintenance window, This will be a minor update but I expect to see improved performance and higher availability as a result.
17 hours to go. :popcorn:

Would be funny if they really screwed it up and lost everything, even all of the backups and would have to start from scratch.

Would be funny if they really screwed it up and lost everything, even all of the backups and would have to start from scratch.
Farley is not funny, yet this is? When is your next open mic night? I'd like to check it out.

As liaison for the Boards Update Committee that Ombudsman Pickles chairs, I have the following requests to relay:

- please re-implement member numbers and post counts

- please bring back sub-topics in thread titles

- please reinstitute the timshochet and MCGasMoney ban protocols

- please pin the Bachelor thread (chairman's request) and the yoga pants thread

Thanks for your consideration.

Otis

At this point I'd be happy if the Board remembered my UN and PW so I don't need to log in each time I open my phone.

Oh, and images.

So what's everyone planning to do from 12 - 4 today? Get a few minutes of work done? I'm going to start on a new book I downloaded.

At this point I'd be happy if the Board remembered my UN and PW so I don't need to log in each time I open my phone.

Oh, and images.

So what's everyone planning to do from 12 - 4 today? Get a few minutes of work done? I'm going to start on a new book I downloaded.
Mardi Gras.

As liaison for the Boards Update Committee that Ombudsman Pickles chairs, I have the following requests to relay:

- please re-implement member numbers and post counts

- please bring back sub-topics in thread titles

- please reinstitute the timshochet and MCGasMoney ban protocols

- please pin the Bachelor thread (chairman's request) and the yoga pants thread

Thanks for your consideration.

Otis
Wait a minute... there's good stuff happening in the Bachelor thread? :whoosh:

I just logged in to see what happens after the clock strikes 12pm EST. Does it go dark? Does life end? How will the world change once the board goes down? Too many questions to ponder!

Users who are viewing this thread