What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

32 Team Homer IDP Dynasty League needs 2 owners-CLE+TEN (1 Viewer)

Trojanmojo

Footballguy
Looking to fill some spots in our 32 team, homer based league. This league (Hardcore Homers FFL) has a lot of fun twists that truly make it one of a kind. It combines such elements as salary cap, contracts, franchise tag designations, various levels of free agency, compensation for lost FA, practice squad bidding, actual 16 week schedule with the seasons NFL opponents. Lots of intricate details that can be found here.

Here are the rosters of the open teams:
Tennessee
Cleveland

You can also find a list of draft picks by team here. Buy in is $50.

PM me if you are interested!

Bumping this up. Great established league with competitive, mature owners. 3 teams still available including the NY Giants, Tennessee, and last year's AFC winning Cleveland Browns. Reply here or PM me if interested.

I would definitely vouch for this league.

If you are looking for a league with highly competent owners and activity, then this is the league for you.

Still looking to fill the aforementioned 3 teams. Great league....very intricate and challenging but a lot of fun with a great group. Reply here or pm me if interested.

The Giants have now been filled. Still looking to round out our league with a new Titans owner. Hit me back if intersted!

Users who are viewing this thread