What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Early Preseason Player Polls (1 Viewer)

In 2015, which will be greater?

• Total voters

Notorious T.R.E.

Showdown!™ Administrator
On XM radio this morning I heard the first question. Thought I'd test the waters and add a few more of my own. Feel free to back up your answers with logic, flavved or otherwise.

I think the Matt Harvey question is the easiest... he just started throwing his slider like 2 days ago and they're talking about 5 inning starts. I know David Wright has been on the decline, but I don't see a huge year for Harvey in his first year back.

I think the Matt Harvey question is the easiest... he just started throwing his slider like 2 days ago and they're talking about 5 inning starts. I know David Wright has been on the decline, but I don't see a huge year for Harvey in his first year back.
Yeah, Wright's 3 year average is right at 140 for RBI+R. So, I guess the question is 1) how many innings does Harvey throw? and 2) Does he average over 9 k/9 like he did pre TJ.

I would assume he doesn't get more than 170 innings even if he's perfectly fine. Will be fun to revisit.

Users who are viewing this thread