What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

wedding song suggestions (1 Viewer)

MC Gas Money

Footballguy
My fiance and I are discussing it right now. This is whats on the list so far

Oh Girl by The Chi-lites

We're in this together by Nine Inch Nails

We Belong Together by Richie Valens

Black by Pearl Jam

Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd

Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi

These will all be on the playlist at least but we cant decide on a song to play first. Any suggestions are welcome and if its good it will at least make our playlist.

Black and Comfortably Numb just get weirder and weirder the more I think about it. If you're going for that mood and vibe, how about All My Love by Led Zeppelin?

I get this is all schtick, but if you're playing Pearl Jam you're playing Just Breathe; not Black.

Loser - Beck

Loser - Three Doors Down

I'm a Loser - The Beattles

Failure - Swans

Life Unworthy of Life - Warpath

Creep - Radiohead

Born to Lose - The Bouncing Souls

Good luck with the wedding!! I'm anticipating a huge success and a happy and healthy marriage.

Lot of leaving left to do - Dierks Bentley

Smack my ##### up - prodigy

Bills - lunch money Lewis

#### you - cee lo green

Last edited by a moderator:
Black and Comfortably Numb just get weirder and weirder the more I think about it. If you're going for that mood and vibe, how about All My Love by Led Zeppelin?
We are wierd people
May I offer a suggestion about one of the already mentioned songs? I think you it would be cool if you pantomimed the fever/hands/balloon part of Comfortably Numb by getting a balloon animalist to turn your hands into some sort of artistic concoction when that part of the song comes on. Then you could possibly do a dramatic interpretive dance in front of the whole crowd, too.

eta* Then you get the balloon animalist to make all the kids at your wedding balloons later for tips. Win/win.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread