What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Legitimate Reasons to Like Hillary (1 Viewer)

FlapJacks

Footballguy
Curious about folks reasons for voting for hillary (were she to receive the nomination).

"She's a woman"
"She's a democrat"
"She's tough"
"She's Bill's wife"
Etc.... are not viable reasons.

Curious about specific POLITICALLY BASED reasons regarding her stance on specific issues.... her past actions... her voting record.... direct quotes...etc.

Fire away. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
She was both an extremely effective U.S. Senator and one of the very best, if not the best, Secretary(ies) of State since WWII. Her foreign policy credentials are vast and impeccable. She's also a very good negotiator and diplomat. Important qualities for a president of the United States.

I'm voting for her because I want the best and coolest POTUS back in the White House as the First Husband.
Probably the best possible reason. Loads of entertainment if Bill is a back in the WH unrestrained.
He would be sleeping till noon. Wearing a bathrobe all day. Practicing his short game in the front lawn. That guy is awesome.
You forgot "banging interns in the LIncoln room".

I'm voting for her because I want the best and coolest POTUS back in the White House as the First Husband.
Probably the best possible reason. Loads of entertainment if Bill is a back in the WH unrestrained.
He would be sleeping till noon. Wearing a bathrobe all day. Practicing his short game in the front lawn. That guy is awesome.
Not to mention a congenital liar, perjurer, and serial adulterer. Who could possibly be a more perfect symbol for the popular culture of America today?

She was both an extremely effective U.S. Senator and one of the very best, if not the best, Secretary(ies) of State since WWII. Her foreign policy credentials are vast and impeccable. She's also a very good negotiator and diplomat. Important qualities for a president of the United States.
Never mind -- I missed the satire. My fault.

Not to mention a congenital liar, perjurer, and serial adulterer. Who could possibly be a more perfect symbol for the popular culture of America today?
And by "pop culture" you mean "Washington culture," right?

If elected, we have a great shot at having the first lesbian POTUS perjury case, and I'm in favor of blowing millions of tax dollars on that entertainment.

That depends on what the meaning of ISP is.

Please cite all future uses.

ETA: TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Any person who wants the power of that position is by definition a sociopath.

There is nothing good to say about it.

She was both an extremely effective U.S. Senator
Name one accomplishment.
Without even thinking: she worked with Schumer to secure a huge funding package for NYC immediately after the September 11 attacks, and later helped to secure massive federal assistance for illnesses faced by first responders.
I remember the chorus of people who really wanted to stick it to NYC after 9/11. Good for Hillary to stand up to those people.

She was both an extremely effective U.S. Senator
Name one accomplishment.
Without even thinking: she worked with Schumer to secure a huge funding package for NYC immediately after the September 11 attacks, and later helped to secure massive federal assistance for illnesses faced by first responders.
I remember the chorus of people who really wanted to stick it to NYC after 9/11. Good for Hillary to stand up to those people.
Ivan K is one of the most underrated humorists in this forum. Well played.

Users who are viewing this thread