What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bogota and Medellin: What do I need to know (besides Spanish) (1 Viewer)

Clifford

Footballguy
Going for work so should be staying in safe/nice hotels. Tuesday and Wednesday in Bogota. Thursday and Friday in Medellin. Won't be driving.

That stunningly sexy, unaccompanied woman in the bar is indeed a pro. Her initial price is an asking price only, she will go down. (softball floating towards the plate)

Don't use the ATMs in Bogota, even the ones in nice areas that aren't guarded by a guy with a huge shotgun. Physical safety and card info safety. Had info stolen last year.

I stayed in Candelaria at Hotel Opera. Great breakfast. Everything was nice but the room was aging a bit. The street it's on has armed guards at both ends because it shares the street with an important government building. If you stay in the fancier parts you may as well be in Miami.

Last edited by a moderator:
Walk through the airport with two briefcases and sing..."Whooooahh, black betty, banaran, whoooooah black betty...."

You'll love it. I felt very safe there. A lot of the crime has been exported to Mexico. Medellin is one of the most beautiful cities on earth. And the wimmenz...i think I may have posted some pics in a earlier Cartagena thread.

find a way to skip work and head to Cali. bring tons of domes.

I'll await your essay length thank you letter in a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread