What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Em's Stock pick of the day: ONVO (1 Viewer)

Is Em that desperate for attention that he has to have someone else post his worthless stock picks? If so, that is really sad.

And this is where the popsecret alias fails him, as he can't very well continue the daily thread under that handle without officially admitting the ruse.

Is Em that desperate for attention that he has to have someone else post his worthless stock picks? If so, that is really sad.

And this is where the popsecret alias fails him, as he can't very well continue the daily thread under that handle without officially admitting the ruse.
I support his decision. It shows determination. :thumbup:

Since you will be providing Em's stock picks, will you also be providing his derogatory comments regarding women, gays, blacks, and now of course autistic people.

I think he'd have a stronger track record if he were to wait until the last 15 minutes of the trading day to post his "daily pick." Then claim the entire day's gain. For instance my pick of the day is $FXCM. I hope everybody got in.

Even when he's not here, he's here. What a nightmare.

I actually kind of like Em now though, having MCGM around will make everyone else seem less pathetic.

You're welcome, now this is about you, MCGM.

In my travels i have learned that 90% of people pretending to be other people on the internet are actually the same person 72% of the time

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this where you pretend to buy shares and then arbitrarily decide after the fact when you hypothetically would have sold?

In!

Put me down for 1,000,000 shares on margin please.

Listen up, dudes. I've made some dumb picks and have come to realize some of the advice you've given is solid. The things I was suggesting were high risk, little financial substance, gambles.

I need to realize that two stocks can have the same exact pattern but have different futures. The mistake I made was not realizing that I should be investing in 3/4 blue chip stocks and 1/4 risk picks. Point and laugh but ultimately you guys were right. I didn't know what I was talking about but as a result of being long, I now understand a little more clearly.

Listen up, dudes. I've made some dumb picks and have come to realize some of the advice you've given is solid. The things I was suggesting were high risk, little financial substance, gambles.

I need to realize that two stocks can have the same exact pattern but have different futures. The mistake I made was not realizing that I should be investing in 3/4 blue chip stocks and 1/4 risk picks. Point and laugh but ultimately you guys were right. I didn't know what I was talking about but as a result of being long, I now understand a little more clearly.
Also - one day you might want to actually own stock before trying to pick stocks.

Also - one day you might want to actually own stock before trying to pick stocks.
I was trading on margin this time last year. Not large quantities but I have a book now that allows me to make transactions for $1.99 a trade. Just2Trade.

Eminence said:
matuski said:
Eminence said:

I was trading on margin this time last year. Not large quantities but I have a book now that allows me to make transactions for $1.99 a trade. Just2Trade.
Why would you be trading stocks?

Eminence said:

Can't tell if this is this board's best or worst schtick.

Users who are viewing this thread