What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 Over / Unders : Feel Free To Add Your Own (1 Viewer)

Limp Ditka

Footballguy
There are probably some of these out there in the books, but I'm not using a source, just guesstimating

Over or Under?

Houston Astors Tean HRs - 179.5

Jay Bruce HR - 29.5

Clayton Kershaw ERA 1.995

Wait! Who's obsessed?
ZING!!

Now try to be somewhat of a cool dad. I can already envision their "Bring my dad to school day" introducing their fantasy forum posting father, Limp Ditka. Oh those proud lil smiles grinning ear to ear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly what did I mess up?
Your 'smack' prediction. I complimented you Dicky boy. I know u must take abuse of some sort on a regular basis, but yea that was a compliment, not 'smack' talk.

Now back to over/underssssssssssssssssssss. Yay!
So having exactly what I said would happen happen is me screwing up?

Got it

My apologies to all of the simpletons out there. I've clearly underestimated Golda here and insulted all of you by considering him being worthy of being your equal.

Exactly what did I mess up?
Your 'smack' prediction. I complimented you Dicky boy. I know u must take abuse of some sort on a regular basis, but yea that was a compliment, not 'smack' talk.

Now back to over/underssssssssssssssssssss. Yay!
So having exactly what I said would happen happen is me screwing up?

Got it

My apologies to all of the simpletons out there. I've clearly underestimated Golda here and insulted all of you by considering him being worthy of being your equal.
Again, complementing isn't considered 'smack' talking. You need to let some of this inner-anger go, perhaps talk to a professional.

Clearly, u have a lot of issues Dicky. Just trying to help out. Just relax a little.

Doctor Detroit said:
Patrick the Pirate alias and Da Glitz are the same guy, so equally as terrible.

Walk the plank, ####heel.
God you're pathetic. That bitterness must permeate throughout your household. You and Dicky should seek the same help.

I feel for your immediate family. Although not sure which was worse for them, growing up mid-western ghetto trash or having a condescending chit stain of a brother/son. Tough call.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doctor Detroit said:
Patrick the Pirate alias and Da Glitz are the same guy, so equally as terrible.

Walk the plank, ####heel.
God you're pathetic. That bitterness must permeate throughout your household. You and Dicky should seek the same help.

I feel for your immediate family. Although not sure which was worse for them, growing up mid-western ghetto trash or having a condescending chit stain of a brother/son. Tough call.
Wat????? :lmao:

O/U 1 below 500 team in NLCentral

O/U 1.5 above 500 teams in NLEast
Think this 1 is fairly easy no? You have 3 teams projected to be > .500
2 automatic no's 1 automatic yes. I think it's a question whether either MIA/NYM can be ready yet, that's why I posted this one.
Fair I guess. If the mets don't win 82 games this year, I'd be stunned. The Fish also should be in the mid 80's or close to it.

Users who are viewing this thread