What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Now I Know How The Germans Felt (1 Viewer)

cstu

Footballguy
Saw one of the most brazen acts of dbaggery happen right before my eyes tonight at the Costco gas station. Place was packed about 6-8 cars deep and I was waiting about 10 minutes. Right as it's my turn to get gas (two pumps and one car before me), this dbag driving a Prius and wearing pink shorts cuts in front of the car in front of me (which also happened to be a Prius). Guy gets out and acts like he did nothing wrong and proceeds to get gas with no shame. Good Prius guy yells at dbag Prius guy but dbag doesn't blink and gets his gas.

I sat there watching the whole thing deciding whether my justified action of knocking the dbag out was worth chance of being arrested (low) or getting yelled at by the wife all night (high).

:shame:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL at waiting for 10 minutes to get gas to save .10 a gallon.
This
You don't understand Los Angeles gas prices. I passed a gas station yesterday that was $1.60 more per gallon ($4.75) than I paid at Costco ($3.17 premium).

Sure I could scout around for gas that's close to Costco's price (best would be ~.25 more) but it's not worth it when I go to Costco every week anyway. Besides, 10 minutes is nothing when I've already spend an hour in the store and it's another 20 minutes to get back home.

Ah, OK I get it. But this wasn't a murder or a rape or anything on the level of what the Nazis did. I doubt you would have stood by if something truly terrible was happening. This was a minor incident and your failure to respond doesn't show any moral cowardice.

Wouldn't Pink Shorts be the Germans? He seized the Sudetenland and everybody else just stood around wringing their hands.

I'm kind of curious how he snuck his car in front of yours, were you distracted? Was he in a parallel line and just jutted over, or something like that? - I guess if the other guy stuck his neck out for you that would have been a good time to join in and make a spectacle. Other drivers will enforce the rules for the greater good.

If the Nazis indeed wore pink shorts, I don't think WWII would have turned out the same way.

This
You don't understand Los Angeles gas prices. I passed a gas station yesterday that was $1.60 more per gallon ($4.75) than I paid at Costco ($3.17 premium).

Sure I could scout around for gas that's close to Costco's price (best would be ~.25 more) but it's not worth it when I go to Costco every week anyway. Besides, 10 minutes is nothing when I've already spend an hour in the store and it's another 20 minutes to get back home.
Oh you meant this is how Germans feel when they go to pay for gas.

This

In that case I think its justifiable homicide in CA. The cops would have said there's nothing they can do to pink shorts gf.

i drive a prius and im with pink shorts guy. 1) we're saving the environment by driving a hybrid car :bowtie: and 2) it only takes us like 30 seconds to fill our tank. why should we have to wait behind the ignorant plebes to fill their gas guzzlers?

Wow I learn something new everyday. I really had no idea the germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

i drive a prius and im with pink shorts guy. 1) we're saving the environment by driving a hybrid car :bowtie: and 2) it only takes us like 30 seconds to fill our tank. why should we have to wait behind the ignorant plebes to fill their gas guzzlers?
Do the right thing sell that Prius and ride the bus.

Because, MEIN HERR, it's not kosher.

Wow I learn something new everyday. I really had no idea the germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

Are you really new here? How much can you bench?

Are you really new here? How much can you bench?
How far can you throw a Ritz cracker?

Users who are viewing this thread