What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Unique 32 Team PPR, IDP Dynasty Start Up League Looking For Owners (1 Viewer)

Pirates_Tide

Footballguy
Guys a friend and I are starting up a new 32 team unique dynasty fantasy league. Details are below.

Introducing: Highbrows & Hillbillies, a new 32-team league featuring (2 16 team conferences)
:
Unique, high-scoring format

Double player pool with 45 man rosters and 110 contract years (plus taxi squad & injured reserve)

Full IDP (9 offensive & 11 defensive starters)

$50 annual entry fee using Leaguesafe ($25 additional 2015 deposit applied to 2016 entry fee so $75 the 1st year)

100% payout, less MFL fees

Startup draft includes 2015 rookies and is scheduled to begin around May 18th or June 3

Draft slot will be picked based on dice roll for inaugural draft

Three side games with prizes--NFL picks, Survivor Pool & Playoff Predictor

Off-season auction for restricted & unrestricted free agents. In season blind bidding waivers.

An interactive theme selected especially for a league with tiered conferences.

This league is structured with an upper (Highbrows) and a lower (Hillbillies) conference, similar to European soccer leagues. The standings from the inaugural season will determine the team placement for 2016. During every subsequent off-season, the bottom four teams from the Highbrows conference will be replaced by the top four teams from the Hillbillies conference. The payout structure and rookie draft order are unique to a two-tiered league.

Please visit the league page to review the scoring and bylaws.

http://www27.myfantasyleague.com/2015/home/78179#0

We have filled 18 spots through our other leagues and have 14 spots left open

Please message me with your interest or additional questions or requests here or via email me at recruitingcoop@gmail.com

Thanks,
Pirates Tide

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread