What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IMDB sucks (1 Viewer)

FlapJacks

Footballguy
I've had an account there for 15 years...movie ratings, reviews etc and now it's just gone on a whim because of their stupid new email login policy.

what a horrible example of public service

I've had an account there for 15 years...movie ratings, reviews etc and now it's just gone on a whim because of their stupid new email login policy.

What do you need an account for? One of my favorite sites. Tons of info, easy to dig.

What do you need an account for? One of my favorite sites. Tons of info, easy to dig.
message board movie ratigns reviews etc
The message boards on IMDB is filled with morons (even more than usual).

The message boards on IMDB is filled with morons (even more than usual).
lots of trolls and morons on a lot of the boards, but there are a few boards that are less infested...

Ahhh. I just use it for looking up info about movies and TV shows. (Usually the "Who is that person, I could swear I've seen them before." - my memory is fading! ;) )

Not sure I understand...you don't have an email to setup your account?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread