What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

0-10 Baseball Pool... (1 Viewer)

Chappy

Footballguy
I'm running this pool in my school with fellow teachers but I will have teams left over, I'd be happy to offer them to anyone here who wants them. Teams are chosen at random.

The object of the game is for your team to have the final score of 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 faster than any other team. The first team to get all of those final scores wins the whole pool. It's winner take all. The entry fee will be $20 dollars per person. There are 30 MLB teams which means the winner gets $600 dollars. There are no tie breakers. If 2 or more teams get the winning number on the same day you will split the money regardless of how many days it took you to get the winning numbers. Rain outs and schedules are not considered in this pool.

Let me know if you're interested.

You'd want to get a high scoring team. 8,9,10 are the rarest scores, so you need a team that's most likely to hit those numbers.

I got in one of these last year here and sucked. Count me in. What teams are still available?
20 bucks. I can do that
I'll take a team, thanks
Yeah ok. In.
I'll add all of you. All teams are still available and will be picked out of a jar randomly. You can PP your $20 to Irish10163@aol dot com please don't mention anything about it being for a pool and send it to friends and family as gift to avoid extra charges.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in!!!!

Sounds fun but I think a draft is better with the draft order being random. It adds at least a little bit of strategy to it.

Why can't we draft this?
I'm in!!!!

Sounds fun but I think a draft is better with the draft order being random. It adds at least a little bit of strategy to it.
I can't do that as I work with a bunch of ladies and they like just picking a team out of a container. They're not up for a draft. Although that would be a cool idea and if I stayed this earlier and had 30 FBGers,I would do that for sure.

Why can't we draft this?
I'm in!!!!

I can't do that as I work with a bunch of ladies and they like just picking a team out of a container. They're not up for a draft. Although that would be a cool idea and if I stayed this earlier and had 30 FBGers,I would do that for sure.
Maybe get a 2nd league going?

If there's interest I can run a FBG league. Last year we just picked a team as we signed up. I bumped that thread.

So as of now, these are the people who are in -

Widbil83 PD

John Bender

Nigel

Frostillicus PD

Raider Nation

Good Posting Judge

eoMMan

Widbil83 PD

John Bender

Nigel

Frostillicus PD

Raider Nation

Good Posting Judge

eoMMan
Other than the 2 who have paid, I need confirmation from the others that they want in. What teams do you guys want? I'll pull them before I let others pick, nothing is guaranteed anyhow. Thx

Widbil83 PD

John Bender

Nigel

Frostillicus PD

Raider Nation

Good Posting Judge

eoMMan
Other than the 2 who have paid, I need confirmation from the others that they want in. What teams do you guys want? I'll pull them before I let others pick, nothing is guaranteed anyhow. Thx
I'll take the Phillies please.

I threw my name in on the other thread (for FBG-only). I'll do 1 or the other, but not both. I prefer the FBG-only version (because I can choose my team [Angels]), but if that's not going to get pulled together in time, I'm in for this one.

I'm in for the fbg one we should be able to draft it or something. No interest in a random one.

Users who are viewing this thread