What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 DFS Baseball Thread (1 Viewer)

I really want to load up on offense and go with Henderson Alvarez and Buchholz. But loading up on offense almost never works in DFS. Decisions, decisions.

A little worried about madbum on the road.

FD: 8 $25 3 man leagues

Team #1:

Bucholz

Saltalamacchia

C Santana

LeMahieu

A Ramirez

Segura

Stanton

Harper

Gardner

Team #2:

Kluber

Suzuki

C Santana

LeMahieu

Castellanos

Segura

Byrd

Harper

Blanco

Last edited by a moderator:
Never did this before. Basically stacked 3 team

SP- Alvarez vs Atl

C- Lucroy vs COL

1b- Lind vs Col

2b- Gennett vs Col

3b- Prado vs Atl

SS- Crawford vs Ari

Of- Stanton vs Atl

Of- Gomez vs Col

Of- Pagan vs Ari

shadyridr said:
Never did this before. Basically stacked 3 team

SP- Alvarez vs Atl

C- Lucroy vs COL

1b- Lind vs Col

2b- Gennett vs Col

3b- Prado vs Atl

SS- Crawford vs Ari

Of- Stanton vs Atl

Of- Gomez vs Col

Of- Pagan vs Ari
lol i quit

I'll save my coin for NFL, but I'm gonna follow this potential wreck.

Did the 15k freeroll on DK...scoring seems crazy on that site.

Fat Drunk and Stupid said:
FD: 8 $25 3 man leagues

Team #1:

Bucholz

Saltalamacchia

C Santana

LeMahieu

A Ramirez

Segura

Stanton

Harper

Gardner

Team #2:

Kluber

Suzuki

C Santana

LeMahieu

Castellanos

Segura

Byrd

Harper

Blanco
Team #1 won 3 of 4. Team #2 0 of 4. A SWEET $2.50 PROFIT.

FD. 4 $25 3 man leagues, 1 $1 tournament

We rebuilt it from scratch.

Hahn

Posey

Goldschmidt

Peterson

Arenado

Semien

Dickerson

Peralta

Pollack

Seems like good targets would be: Rockies, Giants OR DBacks and A's. Maybe Mariners against CJ too.

I like Hahn and/or Wood for pitchers. Ross/Greinke matchup is a tough one.

Seems like good targets would be: Rockies, Giants OR DBacks and A's. Maybe Mariners against CJ too.

I wanted Greinke, but he's the most expensive pitcher and the Padres could get to him. I may end up changing out Arrietta for Latos.

DK:

Lineup1

Hahn, Wood, Posey, Goldschmidt, Jace, Arenado, Segura, Blackmon, Trout, CarGo

Lineup2

Hahn, Chen, Posey, Pujols, Zobrist, C. Davis, Tulo, N. Cruz, C. Gomez, Dickerson

Leaving $500 on the table on that one, so I may mess around some more.

I wanted Greinke, but he's the most expensive pitcher and the Padres could get to him. I may end up changing out Arrietta for Latos.
Cubs/Birdos total is 6.5, so Arrieta seems pretty safe.

Not scurred of Ross (or the Padres) tbh.

Latos allows a 971 OPS against the Braves batters. Freeman and Chris Johnson both hit him pretty well in small samples.

draft kings sucks. Been using FanDuel for a few years and decided to create an account with DK because we're doing a promotion with them. Can't believe how much worse their interface is.

Is it even possible to withdraw from a contest after you've entered?? (eta....i figured it out)

draft kings sucks. Been using FanDuel for a few years and decided to create an account with DK because we're doing a promotion with them. Can't believe how much worse their interface is.

Is it even possible to withdraw from a contest after you've entered?? (eta....i figured it out)
Does fanduel let you change lineups after the first game starts yet? That's the reason I use DK instead of fanduel.

App seems fine. :shrug:

maybe anecdotal, but I've also found the games to be softer on FanDuel.

My first of a few FD lineups..

P - Wood

C - Iannetta

1b - Lind

2b - Jace P

SS - Tulo

3b- Lawrie

OF - Trout

OF - Pollock

OF - Ajax

Does fanduel let you change lineups after the first game starts yet? That's the reason I use DK instead of fanduel.

Maybe I'll give the app a go.

No, all rosters lock once the 1st game of contest begins...

No, all rosters lock once the 1st game of contest begins...
OK, so that hasn't changed. You can change players on DK as long as their game hasn't started yet. Which is helpful if you're waiting on a later lineup to get posted or waiting for injury info, etc.

Just heard a stat on MLB network, Aaron Hill is 14-30 career against Voglesong. Assuming he's playing tonight, probably worth a look. 2500 @ FD

Just heard a stat on MLB network, Aaron Hill is 14-30 career against Voglesong. Assuming he's playing tonight, probably worth a look. 2500 @ FD
How much of that is from when he was, you know, good?

Edit-- Looked it up:

'14 - 5/14 with a homer and 2 doubles

'13 - 3/4

'12 - 5/9 with a homer and a double

'11 - 1/3

Played 2 lineups last night, came in 2nd in 5-man- winner take all, and 4th in a 10-man, top 3-payout.

Love me some daily!

Was loading some cash on DK for that sweet Masters $2.2 mil guarantee, so I added a few extra bucks and threw a lotto ticket out there tonight.

P - J. Hahn

P- J. Paxton

C- B. Posey

1B- P. Goldschmidt

2B- R. Cano

3B- N. Arenado

SS- T. Tulowitzki

OF- C. Gomez

OF- G. Stanton

OF- J. Pederson

Really looking forward to watching the cash evaporate.

My second attempt

Latos

Zunino

Lind

Weeks

Aranado

Tulowitzki

Dickerson

Pollock

Pagan

Oops pollock not in lineup? Replaced him with Trumbo and replaced Latos with Wood

Users who are viewing this thread