What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs: All hail the Blackhawks, mudbutt (1 Viewer)

Doctor Detroit

Please remove your headgear
EC
Rangers v Pens 4-1
Canadiens v Sens 4-2
Bolts v Wings 4-3
Islanders v Caps 3-4

WC
Ducks v Jets 4-0
Blues v Wild 2-4
Preds v B'hawks 2-4
Couver v Flames 2-4

2nd Round
Rangers v Capitals
Canadiens v Bolts
Blackhawks v Wild
Ducks v Flames

Last edited by a moderator:
Blues were the least preferred draw, but this is the first year I think they can beat them. Should be a very close series.

Sens have been the best team in the league for about two months now, not the ideal matchup for the Habs.
Tell me about it. The Sens owned the Habs during the regular season - even before they got hot. The Habs haven't exactly been playing great. All signs point to an upset.

Division Semis:

Metropolitan
M1 New York Rangers vs W2 Pittsburgh ; 4-3
M2 Washington vs M3 New York Islanders ; 4-2

Atlantic
A1 Montréal vs W1 Ottawa ; 4-2
A2 Tampa Bay vs A3 Detroit ; 4-1

Pacific
P1 Anaheim vs W2 Winnipeg ; 4-2
P2 Vancouver vs P3 Calgary ; 4-3

Central
C1 St. Louis vs W1 Minnesota ; 4-3
C2 Nashville vs C3 Chicago ; 4-3

Rags over Pens in 4

Caps over Isles in 5

Sens over Habs in 7

Lightning over Wings 7

Ducks over Jets in 6

Flames over Nucks in 7

Wild over Blues in 7

Hawks over Preds in 5

Does anyone have any good links to playoff pool cheat sheets?

I am hoping to win a competitive local playoff draft this year!

The best thing about playoff hockey; Mn is good enough to win the whole thing, yet, I expect them to lose in the first round. :unsure:

Mn has won games against St Louis, but I certainly cant say they've outplayed them. Should be a great series.

The best thing about playoff hockey; Mn is good enough to win the whole thing, yet, I expect them to lose in the first round. :unsure:

Mn has won games against St Louis, but I certainly cant say they've outplayed them. Should be a great series.
Wild and Blues are the two teams I didn't want the Hawks to face in the first round.

Wild and Blues are the two teams I didn't want the Hawks to face in the first round.
And I was pulling to see the Hawks in the first round! :thumbup:

And I was pulling to see the Hawks in the first round! :thumbup:
Bet you were.....Rumor is Kane will be cleared for contact today and is possible for Game 1 :thumbup:

EC

Rangers v Pens

Canadiens v Sens

Bolts v Wings

Islanders v Caps

WC

Ducks v Jets

Blues v Wild

Preds v B'hawks

Couver v Flames

I'm always negative about the Caps in the playoffs. I'm going to do my best to take the opposite approach this year.

This is our year! Go CAPS!!!! You can do it! I believe in you!!

Mike Babcock names Petr Mrazek to start playoffs for Red Wings when they play Tampa Bay. Game 1 Thursday.
smart move
Mrazek has been pulled a lot this season as well. He played well in the last game of the season (after losing three straight starts before that) while Howard gave up a couple soft goals against the Habs.

Seems like the right move, if only I like Howard as a plan B better than vice versa. Neither inspires much confidence.

I went to ESPN to quickly look up some stats and NHL isn't even listed at the top of the page next to NFL, NBA etc. It's in the drop down group with WNBA and nascar. :lmao:

Why did the NHL give these clowns the World Cup?

I'm always negative about the Caps in the playoffs. I'm going to do my best to take the opposite approach this year.

This is our year! Go CAPS!!!! You can do it! I believe in you!!
I actually feel confident about them this season. Seem to be going in with some momentum.

I went to ESPN to quickly look up some stats and NHL isn't even listed at the top of the page next to NFL, NBA etc. It's in the drop down group with WNBA and nascar. :lmao:

They also haven't gotten around to updating the Standings page and Stats page to the new format.

ESPN is the worst. Thankfully, they are pretty irrelevant with regard to hockey. They'd likely find a way to ruin it.

Hey, just checking out the new thread.

Anyone going with a beard? I am so so tempted even though my wife hates it. Not like I get that much action during the playoffs anyway, with staying up late to watch TV in the basement every night.

The_Man said:
Hey, just checking out the new thread.

Anyone going with a beard? I am so so tempted even though my wife hates it. Not like I get that much action during the playoffs anyway, with staying up late to watch TV in the basement every night.
Would be fun but it's already 500 degrees here.

Rags over Pens in 4
Caps over Isles in 5

Habs over Sens in 5
Wings over Lightning 6

Ducks over Jets in 6
Nucks over Flames in 7

Blues over Wild in 7
Hawks over Preds in 5

Users who are viewing this thread