What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2015 FBG T-shirt exchange***Assignments out - Take pics! (1 Viewer)

badmojo1006

Footballguy
55 this year! A record!

Here is a link to last year's thread which has the 2012 and 2013 threads

It is that time of the year again!

Same rules apply. Find a new T-shirt from some local establishment (Bar, restaurant, Local Sports team, local festival) or something else but make it local and unique.

If you participated in either of the three previous exchanges, all you need to do is post in this thread or send me a PM. If you are new to the exchange, I will need you to give me the following Info:

User name on FBG

Real Name

Address

and T-Shirt Size

It will not be passed on to anybody else.

We have had great success rate. Maybe one stiff two years ago, but other than that 100%

It is now the 2nd of May, I will keep the signups open until the end of the month and possibly into the first week of May.

Current signups as of 5/5. We have 44 so far with 14 newbies! I will keep the signups open one more week, then hand out assignments

Badmojo1006

Mr Ected

rail
jomar
skinny
Plorfu
Long Ball Larry
tackling dummies
otello
Wrigley
boots11234
Sandeman
Joker
Lehigh98
simsarge
Jules Winnfield
Hagmania
psychobillies
Mcgarnicle
Johnny Bing
Wooderson
Gameday
Bleachercreatuer
kutta
Nick Vermeil
Jayrod
Nugget
whoknew
sbonomo
sdp1226
Buck Bradcanon
Palmersteel
Super King
fubar
EYLive
Spin
D in the D
Frank Drebin
Ketamine Dreams
DaVinci
Deepster
The Ref
Phil Elliot
Peak
South jersey
Mister CIA
Playing4Beer
Big Blue Wrecking Crew
Billy Bats
Eddie Spaghetti
ffweasel
Keerock
Softballguy

Last edited by a moderator:
in. you should have my info

another requirement should be that you must post a pic of the shirt(s) you received in this thread

IN

I agree with posting a pic of the shirt(s) you received. I think I'm still waiting for one more shirt to be delivered to me from last year :whistle: :P

That reminds me

Last year there was someone who didn't get in but I sent them a message that I was willing to do an additional exchange with them. I sent them a t-shirt but got nothing in return.

In again.

Lost almost 25 pounds over the past 4 months or so and I can now actually fit into all of the tee-shirts from the past couple years again.

I've been in every year, I think, and will do so again this year. However, change my shirt size from XL to L. :flex:

All these people changing to smaller shirt sizes makes me think that maybe Otis should just join this instead of fad dieting.

Good start so far. I will update the OP with who is in this weekend sometime. I will also clean up my PM's to allow more

Seems like people often hook up their stalkee with 2 shirts. Are we doing 1 shirt or 2?

My victim's gonna get a ton of extra swag. :)

Seems like people often hook up their stalkee with 2 shirts. Are we doing 1 shirt or 2?

This.

Should we say what is expected? What people give and get seems to be all over the board.

This.Should we say what is expected? What people give and get seems to be all over the board.
Minimum one T-Shirt, maximum as much as you can fit in the box
We aren't a bunch of old fashioned women. If the gifts are disproportionate, that's on the giver. No need to feel guilty.

This.Should we say what is expected? What people give and get seems to be all over the board.
Minimum one T-Shirt, maximum as much as you can fit in the box
We aren't a bunch of old fashioned women. If the gifts are disproportionate, that's on the giver. No need to feel guilty.
Very true. I didn't know it could be more then one shirt and not just shirts my first year. Trying to give the rookies a heads up.

Users who are viewing this thread