What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ESPN's Britt McHenry Caught On Camera Berating Parking Lot Clerk (1 Viewer)

Did she think she didn't have to pay because she is on ESPN? Looks like the woman was just trying to do her job, Britt, stop being such a #####. You're not above the law.

Yeah this is woman who has been told many many times how smart and knowledgeable she is when the majority of the time it is because the person is mesmerized (#### my spelling stinks) by how attractive she is.

Although we all have those stereotypes about parking attendants no matter how unrealistic they may be.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this subject title right after reading the Twister Mom thread and thought it said something else entirely

" In March 2014, she left ABC 7 to join ESPN."

I think her Wiki Page will have an update soon. Something like:

"In April 2015, she was fired by ESPN for being a cent with a "U" to a poor parking lot attendant."

Dumb #####. Judging by that video, I'm guessing that parking attendant is significantly more intelligent than the bimbo who made her way in life based on looks alone.

Yeah this is woman who has been told many many times how smart and knowledgeable she is when the majority of the time it is because the person is memorized by how attractive she is.

Although we all have those stereotypes about parking attendants no matter how unrealistic they may be.
People do weird things when they are memorized by someone's hotness.
:lmao:

He just got memorized by her hotness and couldn't remesmerize the right word.

She was towed. That's gonna save her. People don't understand that kind of anger towards a parking attendant, but I bet they'll be much more understanding if the target is a towing company. She'll apologize and make some sort of goodwill gesture towards the attendant or some charity and that will be the end it.

Last edited by a moderator:

"In April 2015, she was fired by ESPN for being a cent with a "U" to a poor parking lot attendant."
What kind of world do we live in where you can lose your job for berating a front line clerk at a bad business?

:cough: bestbuy :cough:

What kind of world do we live in where you can lose your job for berating a front line clerk at a bad business?

:cough: bestbuy :cough:
I berated EVERYBODY, honch. Nobody escaped my wrath that day. And they stole from me.

The difference between an 8 and a 10 is cosmetic. 10's are simply 8's that try harder. Two hours each morning getting prepared, not eating food... these types of women are always miserable.

tldr: high maintenance women are ******* 99.9% of the time.

It's cute how she thinks her education and brain has anything to do with her career.
I understand that all things being equal it's nice to have good looking people on TV, but is it automatically all about looks just because she's good looking?I know plenty of smart, good looking women.

She was towed. That's gonna save her. People don't understand that kind of anger towards a parking attendant, but I bet they'll be much more understanding if the target is a towing company. She'll apologize and make some sort of goodwill gesture towards the attendant or some charity and that will be the end it.
It was obvious she was inconvenienced in some way, so I'm not sure it makes much better that it was a tow company. She was still being a complete ##### to someone just doing their job. It's the petty shallow attacks that are going get her in trouble...not just being upset.

It was obvious she was inconvenienced in some way, so I'm not sure it makes much better that it was a tow company. She was still being a complete ##### to someone just doing their job. It's the petty shallow attacks that are going get her in trouble...not just being upset.
It's the petty shallow attacks AFTER realizing she was being filmed that will get her in trouble. IMO. Blatant disregard for common sense.

False title. Was a TOW lot.

Good for her
Yeah, maybe she went a bid overboard with the personal comments, but many of those tow places are complete scumbags. I'm pretty sure she was already pissed because of the tow, so not surprising to see her in a bad mood and being #####y.

Yeah, maybe. Just saying the fact that it was towing company is gonna get her a little sympathy. If you get caught losing your #### it's always better if the target is something that makes lots of people lose their #### instead of just some random parking garage you have a beef with.

It's the petty shallow attacks AFTER realizing she was being filmed that will get her in trouble. IMO. Blatant disregard for common sense.
Yup it's not like she didn't know she was being recorded. The attendant even told her as much. I don't feel sorry for McHenry here at all. Sure, it sucks getting your car towed, but to berate someone like that, especially when you know it's being recorded and has a good chance of going viral the second you leave there, just not smart.

Good for her
Yeah, maybe she went a bid overboard with the personal comments, but many of those tow places are complete scumbags. I'm pretty sure she was already pissed because of the tow, so not surprising to see her in a bad mood and being #####y.
I dunno, I think the thing that rubbed me the wrong way most was how she consciously looked at the camera, and then turned on the afterburners with the attendant. Heat of the moment and all, but if I'm her I shut it down and try to avoid having a video of me behaving like this hitting the internet, being a TV personality and all.

Just doing her job? No idea what this place was like, but many tow places are on the level of that car dealership that berated the pizza guy. I wouldn't feel bad for any people who work at those type of places at all. I don't know if this is the case, but based on some of the comments she made, it didn't seem like a situation where she got towed after parking in a handicapped spot.

Good for her
The question is "Why was she towed?" I'm going to guess that she parked somewhere where she felt privileged enough to park even though she was clearly in the wrong. It's like when people get mad at cops for pulling them over because they were speeding, when clearly there are rapists and murders out there they should be going after.

Just own up to what you did wrong. 97% of the time, a tow company only tows you if you are in the wrong.

Yeah, maybe. Just saying the fact that it was towing company is gonna get her a little sympathy. If you get caught losing your #### it's always better if the target is something that makes lots of people lose their #### instead of just some random parking garage you have a beef with.
Oh, I understand the rage...I've been towed before and it definitely sucks. It's just hard to see how that turned into "I'm pretty, smart and on TV and you are ugly, stupid and have a #### job". That's not a good look for the world wide leader. She's in deep #### me thinks.

Good for her
I dunno, I think the thing that rubbed me the wrong way most was how she consciously looked at the camera, and then turned on the afterburners with the attendant. Heat of the moment and all, but if I'm her I shut it down and try to avoid having a video of me behaving like this hitting the internet, being a TV personality and all.
And like it or not, fat shaming is a big thing in this country now, no pun intended. Can't just walk away unscathed from fat shaming anymore.

Just doing her job? No idea what this place was like, but many tow places are on the level of that car dealership that berated the pizza guy. I wouldn't feel bad for any people who work at those type of places at all. I don't know if this is the case, but based on some of the comments she made, it didn't seem like a situation where she got towed after parking in a handicapped spot.
Well, if she did anything that wasn't her job Britt failed to mention it. Unless the lady's job description said she had to be pretty, educated and thin.

She'll get a short suspension. No way she gets fired for that, unless her ratings are terrible.

I do feel like we're missing a lot of this story though.

-Why did she get towed? Was it a case of a tow company being scumbags, or had she parked somewhere illegally and thought she was entitled not to be towed because of who she is?

-What is the employee saying back to her? That video is pretty heavily edited. The things she is saying are real #### things to be saying to someone else, but we don't really have an idea of whether she is being provoked by the employee or if she's just dishing it out.

Based on my twitter feed her biggest problem might be that she used such meme-able language. "I'm in the news, sweetheart" is pure gold.
Not quite the exact wording, but very similar to "Do you know who I am?" which is the hands down, all time best thing people say that gets nothing (good) accomplished and makes me laugh hysterically.

Good for her
And like it or not, fat shaming is a big thing in this country now, no pun intended. Can't just walk away unscathed from fat shaming anymore.
Whatever, fatty

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread