What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Orphan rebuild looking for an owner ($90 per year) (1 Viewer)

aedenone

Footballguy
I am not the league commish, just another member in this league who wants to see this team taken over by a good owner. This is the only league I am in where we have had an orphaned team for as long as this one. To me its fairly obvious that this team is in rebuild but it does have some nice tradeable veterans and some decent building blocks.

It looks like the commish set up the orphan to be purchased for two years at $180 while the normal costs per year for owners like me was $100 per year.

The highlights of this team are that it has the 1.01 rookie pick, Calvin Johnson, Drew Brees, Bridgewater and Tre Mason. It will be a good challenge for a decent owner to rebuild this team.

Here is a link to the league, the team is named "Paulie Touchdowns" - http://www17.myfantasyleague.com/2015/home/36606#0

And here is a list of this teams players/draft picks:

Brees, Drew NOS QB

Bridgewater, Teddy MIN QB

Bolden, Brandon NEP RB

Bush, Reggie SFO RB

Mason, Tre STL RB

Richardson, Trent OAK RB

Ridley, Stevan NYJ RB

Rodgers, Jacquizz CHI RB

Williams, Andre NYG RB

Cooper, Riley PHI WR

Harvin, Percy BUF WR

Johnson, Calvin DET WR

Lee, Marqise JAC WR

Welker, Wes FA WR

Williams, Mike FA WR

Ertz, Zach PHI TE

Rivera, Mychal OAK TE

Prater, Matt DET PK

49ers, San Francisco SFO Def

Bears, Chicago CHI Def

Year 2015 Draft Pick 1.01

Year 2015 Draft Pick 2.01

Year 2015 Draft Pick 3.01

Year 2015 Draft Pick 4.01

Anyone want to take on this challenge?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cannot believe the trades the owner made in 2014. He had a contender before the trades. Guess he was a newbie and taken advantage of. No interest as little trading except for him.

Users who are viewing this thread