What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hardy suspended 10 games. (1 Viewer)

amit-nfl said:
announce it reduce to only 4 games
That's a big drop but he committed the crime before the new rules were in place and they couldn't punish based on the new rules.

I don't buy the year off as punishment because he was paid last year.

amit-nfl said:
That's a big drop but he committed the crime before the new rules were in place and they couldn't punish based on the new rules.I don't buy the year off as punishment because he was paid last year.
I know a lot of people say this but it is a punishment. When someone is told they can't go to work especially when they want to its a punishment

That's a big drop but he committed the crime before the new rules were in place and they couldn't punish based on the new rules.I don't buy the year off as punishment because he was paid last year.
I know a lot of people say this but it is a punishment. When someone is told they can't go to work especially when they want to its a punishment
If you were sent home all year at full pay would you feel punished?

If you were sent home all year at full pay would you feel punished?
This has nothing to do how I feel about the way NFL dealt w/ ADP and Hardy. But Yes, if your sent home and told not to come back until they tell you too its a punishment and a embarrassment. Getting paid is just a technicality to your unions Bylaws, plus its kind of hush money.

Users who are viewing this thread