What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

When Famous Jameis is Available at #2.... (1 Viewer)

Soulfly3

Footballguy
How far will he drop?

I'm all but convinced Mariota will be the pick at 1, despite up until a few weeks ago being totally convinced it was jameis.

So. Play along.... If he is available at 2, how far down does he slide?

I think he'd slide past the Browns if he was still available there..

Ahhhh who am I kidding, thy'd totally take him.

it'll be interesting...

his off field concerns, mixed w onfield, mixed w his lust for baseball... I can see some teams in need passing.

wouldnt blow my mind if he fell past 10.. honestly.

The 40 page thread wasn't worthy of this discussion?
38 pages of whether his rape case is legit is not what this thread is aimed at.

if he falls to 2, how far does he falls. this, and noyhing more.
If he falls to 2, Tenn takes him at 2. I've heard and read a lot of people say Tenn would jump all over him. His a much better system fit for Tenn than Mariota.

The 40 page thread wasn't worthy of this discussion?
38 pages of whether his rape case is legit is not what this thread is aimed at.

if he falls to 2, how far does he falls. this, and noyhing more.
Not getting by the Jets. I think everyone would kinda go in panic mode. I'm positive Tenn has a backup plan (either some ppl telling them to keep their phones close to them if Winston doesn't go #1, or just picking him, or just passing on him), but once Jax is up, it would be interesting. They wouldn't take him but i bet they'd take the full 10 minutes to see what was being offered.

As for the Jets, zero chance he drops below them.

I think Tenessee would take Winston at #2. If by some twist they did not, then like a few said, the Jets would pick him at #6 at the latest. Also, I would think Cleveland might trade up to #3 to get him. If not #3 then certainly #5 if he gets that far. We all know Washington would love to trade down and get more picks to try to recover from teh Griffin trade.

I would really be impressed if these teams that are horrible at judging NFL QB talent (TB, TENN, WASH, BUF, NYJ, CLE) all manage to pass on this bum. Some of the ones that manage to do so will be rewarded well in the 2016 draft.

Not sure who takes him but I'd guess they let him fall and then later in the draft, trade a 2016 1st for him (thinking they got a steal). All they end up doing is helping a good team (drafting late) get even better.

I don't think he falls past 1. A Florida team passing on a Florida State player? I would be very surprised if the Bucs didn't take him. He would put fannies in the seats.

Tim Tebow Still Makes Sense For Jaguars
Now before you hit the “X” icon in the top right-hand corner of your web browser, hear me out. I promise not to sound like a Skip Bayless hack by blindly praising a below-average quarterback with a horrific 47.9% career completion percentage. Furthermore, I also promise not to offer the unimaginative and overused argument that Jacksonville’s home attendance is low (28th in the NFL in 2013), and the team needs a major box office draw like their hometown hero Tim Tebow in order to get fans in the seats.
Read more at http://www.sportstalkflorida.com/tim-tebow-still-makes-sense-jaguars/#CSu76O0yTtD9M2If.99

Users who are viewing this thread