What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ford F150 Raptor (1 Viewer)

You said in another thread your wife won't let you get a f-150. So your not getting this. I'm going to go take a nice Sumday drive in mine later on. ?

If im being honest, I was attracted to pick up trucks when I was looking at cars a few months ago. I said so in a thread. Think it was Tiger fans.

Anyway, just not real practical for me as an everyday car. Also, not big enough for my needs to get the kids and dog to the beach house.

Good luck

Only thing worse than a redneck is a guy with money who wants to be a redneck.
What's the point of having a little money, if not to use it to buy big toys?

Most men start out as little boys loving to build and destroy ####. We love trucks and tractors especially. 5 year olds don't dream of being lawyers. As we get older, not much changes except the tools toys just get a lot bigger and more expensive.

For a man stuck in a hellhole of city in a suit and tie all day and, I assume, never learning how to fix or build anything either, that yearning to finally fulfill little 5 year-old Oats' hopes and dreams is really strong.

That's a badass truck Otis, and you should absolutely buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
AhrnCityPahnder said:
Christo said:
Doctor Detroit said:
Yeah that's what a guy working in NYC needs.

Move to Texas you rube.
He's in Florida. Listening to Pink Floyd. If he stays much longer it wouldn't be too hard for me to believe Otis would be driving that truck, listening to Kid Rock and looking like this.
stay off my facebook, creeper
Don't start threads here making silliy proclamations and telling us exactly what you are doing and you'll be fine, sweetie.

AhrnCityPahnder said:
Wooderson said:
You said in another thread your wife won't let you get a f-150. So your not getting this. I'm going to go take a nice Sumday drive in mine later on.
You mean someday, when you get one?
Just got back from the hardware store. Picked up a few things. Tossed them in the bed. Cause that's how truck guys do it. ?

2013 F-150 black as night !!!!!

pollardsvision said:
mr roboto said:

Most men start out as little boys loving to build and destroy ####. We love trucks and tractors especially. 5 year olds don't dream of being lawyers. As we get older, not much changes except the tools toys just get a lot bigger and more expensive.

For a man stuck in a hellhole of city in a suit and tie all day and, I assume, never learning how to fix or build anything either, that yearning to finally fulfill little 5 year-old Oats' hopes and dreams is really strong.

Preach it

AhrnCityPahnder said:
Wooderson said:
You said in another thread your wife won't let you get a f-150. So your not getting this. I'm going to go take a nice Sumday drive in mine later on.
You mean someday, when you get one?
Just got back from the hardware store. Picked up a few things. Tossed them in the bed. Cause that's how truck guys do it.

2013 F-150 black as night !!!!!
I was making jokes based off your typo.

I have zero doubt that you own that truck and totally tear ass around in the mud and ####.

pollardsvision said:
mr roboto said:

Preach it
Yeah, while I accept there probably is validity to the idea that when mens ##### stop working they buy a Corvette as some sort of compensation thing, but at the same time I think there's a lot of people who have probably always wanted toys like that. It takes until midlife to be able to afford them and the limpdick is sometimes just an unfortunate coincidence.

pollardsvision said:
mr roboto said:

Preach it
Amen!

If only I could find one for sale locally OH WAIT

http://longisland.craigslist.org/ctd/4978088409.html

Can't wait to hear about how many bottles of hand sanitizer you can fit in the bed. Suburbs problems are numerous, seems like this truck will be an inspiration to the whole neighborhood.

Can't wait to hear about how many bottles of hand sanitizer you can fit in the bed. Suburbs problems are numerous, seems like this truck will be an inspiration to the whole neighborhood.
Just last weekend I had to rent a pickup at the local Home Depot to get a bunch of stuff home that we couldn't fit in the car. It was like 50 bucks plus 20 in fees and some silly has charge. That could have gone towards my car payment, brah.

Just last weekend I had to rent a pickup at the local Home Depot to get a bunch of stuff home that we couldn't fit in the car. It was like 50 bucks plus 20 in fees and some silly has charge. That could have gone towards my car payment, brah.
home depot has trucks that the rent for 19.99.

home depot has trucks that the rent for 19.99.
Not around here they don't. It costs more. That doesn't include the hidden charges.

Can Casa Otis' garage even handle something that big?
We don't put our cars in the garage round these parts, feller.
Oh, yeah. Your neighbors will love that monstrosity parked in your driveway.

AhrnCityPahnder said:
matuski said:
Dime a dozen here. Meh.
Where do you live? Around here they're about $650K per dozen.
4 Raptors in my neighborhood.. that I know of.

All over the place. Nice trucks, just common.

eta - for the money buy another truck and customize it.

Users who are viewing this thread