What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

General ADP of top IDPs? (1 Viewer)

Hi all, so I'm in a 12 team dynasty league which uses IDPs (my first one) and there are two free agents available in Kiko Alonso and Greg Hardy that I would love to nab in the upcoming rookie/free agent draft. I was curious though how high are these guys usually (or should they be) taken in a draft?

For reference it is a 12 teamer; Deandre Levy was the highest scoring LB last year with 342 points and of course Watt led the DL players with a whopping 404. SO yeah these guys have a very big impact in this league. Also I own the 3.01, 4.09 and was thinking this is an area I could nab them, or would I need to use my second rounder? Thanks!

I would take either of them with your 2nd rounder, no question. If the other is available at 3.01, take him also.

They're both way better picks than any of the rookie IDPs in my opinion. The only question is Hardy's off field stuff, but I'd take that chance for a 2nd or 3rd.

Users who are viewing this thread