What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shoot out at Twin Peaks in Waco (1 Viewer)

I heard the Sons orchestrated the whole thing so the Irish could start running guns through Yellow, but the Mayans caught wind of the deal and recruited Black, only Black was already working with the Irish and Yellow to get the Sons away from the Mayan heroin trade.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/multiple-fatalities-reported-in-texas-biker-gang-shooting/ar-BBjTT5e

(at least) "Nine dead"

WACO, Texas (AP) — Multiple people have died in a shooting involving rival biker gangs at a Central Texas restaurant that sent patrons and employees running for cover.

Waco police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton told KWTX-TV that in addition to the dead, multiple people were injured in the shooting just after noon Sunday at the Twin Peaks restaurant adjacent to Interstate 35.

The number of dead could not immediately be confirmed with police. The severity of injuries to others was not immediately clear and it's unknown if bystanders at the restaurant were among the injured.

Swanton says authorities are concerned that gang members are moving to other parts of the city to continue the confrontation elsewhere.

Swanton told the Waco Tribune-Herald that police were monitoring a meeting between two gangs when the violence erupted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've known and worked with a lot of bikers and this is totally out of sync. Maybe it's who I know or maybe it's just the popular headline when it's bikers involved. I do know that driving a pickup round these parts brands me too--maybe that's it. Anybody? I want to believe that the 'bikers' part is circumstantial but yes--I know the history and the allure. :(

I heard the Sons orchestrated the whole thing so the Irish could start running guns through Yellow, but the Mayans caught wind of the deal and recruited Black, only Black was already working with the Irish and Yellow to get the Sons away from the Mayan heroin trade.
Just a minor scuffle in Charming.

I've known and worked with a lot of bikers and this is totally out of sync. Maybe it's who I know or maybe it's just the popular headline when it's bikers involved. I do know that driving a pickup round these parts brands me too--maybe that's it. Anybody? I want to believe that the 'bikers' part is circumstantial but yes--I know the history and the allure. :(
You're probably right. This was an intellectual misunderstanding at the local breast-themed double entendre eating establishment over global warming and climate change gone awry. The Bandidos portend the destruction of our polar ice caps, and the Hells Angels beg to differ. Chaos ensued. But this is totally out of character for these usually mild-mannered country folk.

I'm reading correctly, local police is blaming the restaurant?
Apparently these biker clubs have been patronizing this place regularly, and the tensions have been high. The police have tried to get the restaurant to do something to de-escalate the nonsense, but the restaurant wouldn't do anything.

Cops were already in place near the restaurant when things broke out this afternoon.

Were there any hillbillies packing sidearms that prevented innocent civilian deaths?
We're there innocent deaths?
The violence erupted shortly after noon at a busy Waco marketplace along Interstate 35 that draws a large lunchtime crowd. Waco, Texas police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said eight people died at the scene of the shooting at Twin Peaks restaurant and another person at a hospital. He told the Waco Tribune-Herald that the nine killed were all members of biker gangs.
Maybe they don't hold their handguns sideways and can hit their target?

Apparently these biker clubs have been patronizing this place regularly, and the tensions have been high. The police have tried to get the restaurant to do something to de-escalate the nonsense, but the restaurant wouldn't do anything.

Cops were already in place near the restaurant when things broke out this afternoon.
What is the restaurant supposed to do? ... Selectively loosen the caps on salt shakers? ... Hire Patrick Swayze Jr.?

What is the restaurant supposed to do? ... Selectively loosen the caps on salt shakers? ... Hire Patrick Swayze Jr.?
Oh I'm with ya. But you play with matches, you gonna get burned. Twin Peaks was hosting a lot of biker parties.

This particular fight broke out over a parking spot. Nine people dead over parking a motorcycle.

Oh I'm with ya. But you play with matches, you gonna get burned. Twin Peaks was hosting a lot of biker parties.

This particular fight broke out over a parking spot. Nine people dead over parking a motorcycle.
Ah, I get what you are saying.

When the three Muslims got killed in Chapel Hill by the god hater it was said people don't kill over parking spots.

Were there any hillbillies packing sidearms that prevented innocent civilian deaths?
We're there innocent deaths?
The violence erupted shortly after noon at a busy Waco marketplace along Interstate 35 that draws a large lunchtime crowd. Waco, Texas police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said eight people died at the scene of the shooting at Twin Peaks restaurant and another person at a hospital. He told the Waco Tribune-Herald that the nine killed were all members of biker gangs.
Maybe they don't hold their handguns sideways and can hit their target?
Does it bother you to write comments like these?

How does a person become a "Road Captain" of one of these biker gangs (Cossacks) and how much more respect does this "Road Captain" get?

Also, the tattoos of said "Road Captain" are interesting.
The font size seems a little too big also. Doesn't leave much room for more patches.

9 shooting deaths, 100s of guns, 100s of bikers and the cops didn't have to shoot anyone?

Nobody spotted with "something in their hand", or perhaps running away?

That's some marvelous restraint by law enforcement.

9 shooting deaths, 100s of guns, 100s of bikers and the cops didn't have to shoot anyone?

Jax convinced them that he would take care of it, and after this, the violence would finally be over.

I'm guessing a couple of the dead bikers were shot by police.

Reports are that at least one of the dead is a motorcyclist who was shot in the parking lot by police.

What is amazing to me is that no restaurant employees or patrons or police officers were injured in the melee.

Reports are that at least one of the dead is a motorcyclist who was shot in the parking lot by police.

What is amazing to me is that no restaurant employees or patrons or police officers were injured in the melee.
Everyone was a good shot?

170 arrested

Franchise revoked by corporate (although owners have another one in nearby Harker Heights)

alcohol license suspended 7 days by TABC

"technically" all could be charged with capital murder

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Waco-Shooting-Near-Twin-Peaks-In-Waco-304043711.html

I'm guessing Branch Davidians ('93) was the most violent in the last 34 years, but I'm just speculating:

"it is one of the most violent scenes I've seen in my 34 years as a police officer in Waco," Swanton said.

Users who are viewing this thread