What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help Us Test New Daily Fantasy Sports Mobile Site - $10 FREE (No (1 Viewer)

SportsPlus

Footballguy
Hi All,

Please help us test our new Daily Fantasy Sports mobile site. We value your input and will provide $10 FREE for you to play. (No deposit or promo code needed.) Any winnings will be real cash for you to keep!

Please use your phone to visit us at: www.sportsplus.me

We are SportsPlus, a new Daily Fantasy Sports mobile site. Our goal is to offer a fast and easy/beginner friendly version of Daily Fantasy Sports. We are running baseball contests right now, and they are quick and simple – just create your fantasy team by picking 3 hitters or 5 hitters.

The product is in alpha testing mode and is still a little rough around the edges. Also, the design and look and feel are temporary placeholders only. As we move forward, we would love to hear your feedback. Please critique away, especially with respect to the game modes and prize structures. For example, are the contests beginner friendly? Are they too easy? Etc.

To thank you for your help, we are providing $10 FREE to everyone who signs up during alpha. (No deposit or promo code needed.) Use it to win contests, and any winnings will be real cash for you to keep.

Please send your feedback to support@sportsplus.me, or kindly post here.

Thank you.

SportsPlus Team

Silicon Valley, California

www.sportsplus.me

Users who are viewing this thread