What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Whose hottest 9: Memorial Day weekend edition? (1 Viewer)

Whose hottest?

Votes: 16 9.1%

Votes: 67 38.3%

Votes: 15 8.6%

Votes: 14 8.0%

Votes: 23 13.1%

Votes: 7 4.0%

Votes: 24 13.7%

Votes: 6 3.4%

Votes: 1 0.6%

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Surprised to see 2 out so far ahead...I hadn't even considered her. Shouldn't be surprised considering the FFA tendency towards beanpoles though.

1 for me although 3 isn't far off. I have a feeling 10 would score more than a few votes with a better angle/pic. hard to see her clearly.

Someone start a spinoff pole. What are these broads doing in this pic?

ETA: And what country are they in?

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone start a spinoff pole. What are these broads doing in this pic?

ETA: And what country are they in?
I think 1-5 all are pretty close face wise. 2 is the sexiest. 5 wins for me though because she is staring directly at the camera with that "I just got swallowed your baby batter in the back room 3 minutes ago, and can still taste it" look. 8 looks like she is crying because she got the wrong memo and wore a tank top and pink frilly skirt to the high school dance while all her friends showed up dressed like hookers.

RE: ETA, My first thought too, why is there a pic of a bunch of eastern european teens in a memorial day edition of who's hottest? Not complaining though, this is a high quality pic.

1 naturally beautiful girl who doesn't get dressed up, use makeup or even hair conditioner. group photograph was not her idea.

2 cute, with a little counter culture vibe going on. She doesn't usually wear dresses that short but she's not opposed to trying anything. If she had fallen in with a different group she would be a goth chick.

3 Caution: high maintenance. Hot but not worth it. Matched her bracelet to her cleavage jewelry, both of which are too big.

4 a good girl, maybe a little naive but she's sweet. Pretty, but don't expect but stuff.

5 attention loving spinner. Big stripe down the front of her dress dares you to look at all the things you're not supposed to. not the best looking but she'll put in the work. She's eye ####### the camera like it's her job.

6 pretty, but also pretty boring. Not a very bright or happy girl, and she dresses like her mom picked out a nice floral top for her that's not too revealing.WA wwww

7 tall, pretty, smart and skeptical. She thinks the photographer is going to keep a copy of this photo to jerk to. She's probably right. Looks like she's got a good, sarcastic sense of humor.

8 pretty, smart, and totally regrets her choice of outfit. She thought they were just going to have fun today, not takeven pictures. still, she doesn't take herself too seriously which is nice.

9 kind of pretty, but mousy, and she's not into this girly stuff at all. She doesn't mind getting dressed up but she's not enjoying it. likes staying home in the weekend, and prefers missionary

10 party filler. She's the girl that comes along with the girl you invited. She's pretty, but never the prettiest one in the group. She's plain. Likes pancakes and turkey sandwiches with no mayo.

1 naturally beautiful girl who doesn't get dressed up, use makeup or even hair conditioner. group photograph was not her idea.

2 cute, with a little counter culture vibe going on. She doesn't usually wear dresses that short but she's not opposed to trying anything. If she had fallen in with a different group she would be a goth chick.

3 Caution: high maintenance. Hot but not worth it. Matched her bracelet to her cleavage jewelry, both of which are too big.

4 a good girl, maybe a little naive but she's sweet. Pretty, but don't expect but stuff.

5 attention loving spinner. Big stripe down the front of her dress dares you to look at all the things you're not supposed to. not the best looking but she'll put in the work. She's eye ####### the camera like it's her job.

6 pretty, but also pretty boring. Not a very bright or happy girl, and she dresses like her mom picked out a nice floral top for her that's not too revealing.WA wwww

7 tall, pretty, smart and skeptical. She thinks the photographer is going to keep a copy of this photo to jerk to. She's probably right. Looks like she's got a good, sarcastic sense of humor.

8 pretty, smart, and totally regrets her choice of outfit. She thought they were just going to have fun today, not takeven pictures. still, she doesn't take herself too seriously which is nice.

9 kind of pretty, but mousy, and she's not into this girly stuff at all. She doesn't mind getting dressed up but she's not enjoying it. likes staying home in the weekend, and prefers missionary

10 party filler. She's the girl that comes along with the girl you invited. She's pretty, but never the prettiest one in the group. She's plain. Likes pancakes and turkey sandwiches with no mayo.
:lmao:

Is #4 even a real person? She looks like a mannequin.

#3 looks like a stone cold #####. I'd screw Christo's secret fantasy before listening to #3 talk.

Yeah 3 looks like she thinks being hot is enough. in fifteen years she's going to be divorced from someone who got tired of her giving bored handies because she's didn't want the sex.

2 or 1. Hmm...2 would turn heads as you walk into the room with her...but 1 would be the jewel of this bunch that only needs a little refining to shine brightest.

3 looks like a little filth monster...great for a night...until she burns down your house.

5 because that look made it move.

#1 looks "unsullied" but maybe that's just wishful thinking.

:tebow:

It's like you can read their minds.

And maybe have a pair of those x-ray glasses.

I'm surprised 4 isn't getting more votes. Went 4 over 2 by a hair.
I think 4 may be an alien looking at her head/face shape, at least based on that pic.

1 and 5 look to have the most hidden potential.

ETA: and 7 has "girl next door" looks - which is a good thing.

Bonus pics:

Girl .25 from the original pic (sitting down in jeans)

Another angle of 2, 5, 6, and a bunch of new girls

These are kind of blurry, apologies in advance. The Miss Slaska Competition is a corner of the web that is easy to get lost in. I never knew Poland had such fine ladies.

ETA:

Close up of 2 and 5

More new girls, I think white may be the best yet

We may as well just make this the official Polish Chicks thread. Are we allowed to post bikini pics here? There are some pretty good Bikini competition pics from the Miss Slaska Contest.

Bonus pics:

Girl .25 from the original pic (sitting down in jeans)

Another angle of 2, 5, 6, and a bunch of new girls

These are kind of blurry, apologies in advance. The Miss Slaska Competition is a corner of the web that is easy to get lost in. I never knew Poland had such fine ladies.

ETA:

Close up of 2 and 5

More new girls, I think white may be the best yet

We may as well just make this the official Polish Chicks thread. Are we allowed to post bikini pics here? There are some pretty good Bikini competition pics from the Miss Slaska Contest.
Yes.

Good find

Users who are viewing this thread