What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Day Dominator App - 2015 (1 Viewer)

We are in testing now. We have added a lot of functionality (and made navigation a lot easier) that we need to make sure won't break when it's released. Best guess is we submit to the app stores in about a week. Apple's review time is averaging about 8 days right now so we are likely looking at the middle of the June.

Is there any way to dump draft results from the Dominator app into CBS and/or Yahoo to autopopulate rosters?

We are in testing now. We have added a lot of functionality (and made navigation a lot easier) that we need to make sure won't break when it's released. Best guess is we submit to the app stores in about a week. Apple's review time is averaging about 8 days right now so we are likely looking at the middle of the June.
Thank you very much!! Can't wait. It really worked great for me last year!!

I would wish they would just have one app that is web/cloud-based and not have to worry if you are on a IOS or Windows or Android.

I use one for baseball and it is much better to use and inexpensive.

Any updates on this? We're in the middle of June so I'm hoping any day now.

Any updates on this? We're in the middle of June so I'm hoping any day now.
About a week ago, Simon said it would be out in 10-14 days. So should be within the next 7 days or so I would imagine.

We sent to Apple, but they are taking 11+ days to review right now (according to applereviewtimes.com). Best guess is this Monday

Already downloaded, out in my draft settings and did two mocks. Love this app! It's a must have for prepping.

Users who are viewing this thread