What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fantasy Football Drafting 2015 (1 Viewer)

IC FBGCav

Footballguy
I am not an expert and I do not have all the answers.........I play most at masters and FFPC last year 80+ % of my 75 teams made the playoffs. I did this by taking top WR while others were reaching on RB. Did this for years and consistently won. I have 5 drafts under my belt this year and 8 WR on average are going in the first round in 12 team leagues. Times have changed. Tonight, Beckman went one and Brown two, got Lacy at 1.11. Got Calvin at 2.2.

Everyone is grabbing WR early and just like when they all went RBs the value is elsewhere. AFC North plays NFC West. This is just brutal. You got the best defenses in the league playing 9 games against each other. Adjust accordingly. The steals are going to be with the weaker teams with weaker schedules. But is Big Ben, Bell, Brown going to lite up Sea, Ari, StL? Let alone Cle, Cincy and Balt? And Vice Versa?

Studs will be studs but this is a brutal for all playing this schedule.

This is all I know for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread