What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Women's World Cup Official Thread - think of them as little men (1 Viewer)

Capella

Footballguy
Soccer that The U.S. is really really good in. :thumbup:

Haven't seen a good game yet but hoping that changes this week.

The Norweigan team has great depth, not a single unattractive one on the field. :thumbup: Early favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was quite lopsided. IC blew a couple of early breakaways. Not that it would have mattered.

USA vs Aussies tonight.

Do the knockout round brackets have A/B/C on one side and D/E/F on the other? I'm wondering because we're hosting a German exchange student and she'll be here through the final. Wondering when a USA/Germany matchup would occur (assuming both win their group). If so, then they couldn't meet until the final, right?

Being ranked 1-2 in the world, that would make sense, but it's FIFA so I'm assuming someone could have been bribed to alter the brackets.

USA vs Aussies tonight.

Do the knockout round brackets have A/B/C on one side and D/E/F on the other? I'm wondering because we're hosting a German exchange student and she'll be here through the final. Wondering when a USA/Germany matchup would occur (assuming both win their group). If so, then they couldn't meet until the final, right?

Being ranked 1-2 in the world, that would make sense, but it's FIFA so I'm assuming someone could have been bribed to alter the brackets.
If Germany and US both win their groups, and advance in the knock out rounds they would meet in the semi finals.

Brackets are not set up by ranking, they are set up by draws.

USA vs Aussies tonight.

If Germany and US both win their groups, and advance in the knock out rounds they would meet in the semi finals.

You forgot to put " " around draws.

USA vs Aussies tonight.

If Germany and US both win their groups, and advance in the knock out rounds they would meet in the semi finals.Brackets are not set up by ranking, they are set up by draws.
You forgot to put " " around draws.
Yeah, that goes with out saying :)

Last edited by a moderator:
USA vs Aussies tonight.

Ah, now I found the page with the brackets. The winners of A/C/E go on one side and B/D/F on the other.

I hope it's at least in the evening, since it's a weekday.

So does anyone care about Hope's domestic problems? Seems like a big deal about nothing, I don't get it.

USA vs Aussies tonight.

Ah, now I found the page with the brackets. The winners of A/C/E go on one side and B/D/F on the other. I hope it's at least in the evening, since it's a weekday.
Both semi finals are scheduled to kick off at 7:00pm eastern I believe.

jon_mx said:
So does anyone care about Hope's domestic problems? Seems like a big deal about nothing, I don't get it.
I don't really care, but I understand why people are making a big deal about it. She beat the crap out of her half sister and her boyfriend and though it got media attention, nobody really seemed to care. Meanwhile, with all the male on female abuse dominating headlines, you have people crying for a double standard. Hope's a beast. She could kick most of our assssssses in here. When she beats up a 17 year old kid, it probably should be a bigger deal than it was.

But whatever, let's go USA!!!!!

This back line needs to get their #### together..Australia getting control of the ball and through on goal waaaay too easily

Users who are viewing this thread