What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother 17 LIVE FEEDS Thread*** Steeeeeve-UHhhhh (1 Viewer)

TenTimes

Backhoe Operator
Discuss the real show in real time in this thread. TV spoilers abound.

Last edited by a moderator:
And we are live :pickle:

Sounds like they've been in isolation/the house for 2.5 weeks at this point.

Trying to get caught up here. James nominated Jackie and Steve, not sure about Jason's. James telling someone that his plan is to backdoor Jace.

I'm not sure yet if Da'Vonne recognized Russo.

When the feeds came on, Jeff (amazing race) gave a shoutout to his twin brother.

Saw the have not room last night, a dentist theme with dentist chairs to sleep in, not the worst have not room I've seen.

Vanessa, Austin, Lis, Da'Vonne, and a 5th person I can't recognize are sleeping there now.

Jackie and the girl from Denver were in bikinis and looking nice last night, that's the only update I have, maybe try to get a screencap next time if one comes along.

Jackie looks like a mini Kim Kardashian in her prime :thumbup:

Speaking of Jackie.She was working out in some yoga pants last night and I must say that bod is quite impressive.

Also of note was it seems the twin of Liz has been in the house a few times.You can tell a difference in how one talks a little different and also has a little different look about her and a few of her mannerism's are not the same.

Jace still seems to be the target and I fully expect a blowup from him once the POV ceremony takes place(should be today or tomorrow).

Audrey is more annoying than Frankie was and I didn't think that was possible.

Speaking of Jackie.She was working out in some yoga pants last night and I must say that bod is quite impressive.

Also of note was it seems the twin of Liz has been in the house a few times.You can tell a difference in how one talks a little different and also has a little different look about her and a few of her mannerism's are not the same.

Jace still seems to be the target and I fully expect a blowup from him once the POV ceremony takes place(should be today or tomorrow).

Audrey is more annoying than Frankie was and I didn't think that was possible.
Already can't wait until she is gone.. These houseguests are playing way too hard too soon.

Audrey is really blowing her chances. You know production wants her around but you can't help her kind of crazy/stupid.

Saw a 7 man alliance form real late last night when half the house was asleep, the type of alliance with the goal of reaching jury.

James, Clay, Jeff, Audrey, Jason, and I think Meg and Shelli. Jason is supposed to talk to Da'Vonne about joining.

tom22406 said:
Jace still seems to be the target and I fully expect a blowup from him once the POV ceremony takes place(should be today or tomorrow
From the bits I've caught, it sounds like Jace acts a lot different off camera than on and that's what put the target on his back. Not sure in what ways he's different.

He was so excited to play this game, might already be over.

The college football player and the divorcee are going to showmance.

tom22406 said:
Jace still seems to be the target and I fully expect a blowup from him once the POV ceremony takes place(should be today or tomorrow
From the bits I've caught, it sounds like Jace acts a lot different off camera than on and that's what put the target on his back. Not sure in what ways he's different. He was so excited to play this game, might already be over.

The college football player and the divorcee are going to showmance.
Someone has to be voted off first. Would rather have Jackie around then Jace.

Audrey is telling so many unnecessary lies she can't keep up with them. Several are on to her though.

She was confronted in front of several people about the lies etc. she has been spreading. Audrey has been playing way too hard too soon. Totally unnecessary too.. Day, Jason and Vanessa did most of the calling out. Everyone knew about her gameplay though.

She was confronted in front of several people about the lies etc. she has been spreading. Audrey has been playing way too hard too soon. Totally unnecessary too.. Day, Jason and Vanessa did most of the calling out. Everyone knew about her gameplay though.
As usually the big alliance over played and now there is a chance of the vote flipping to save Jace. Never be over confident/overbearing before the vote.

I like Jackie more then Jace. But I like Austin/Vanessa and the twins better then Jason/Jeff and Day. So hopefully Audrey swings the vote.

I like Jackie more then Jace. But I like Austin/Vanessa and the twins better then Jason/Jeff and Day. So hopefully Audrey swings the vote.
This is going to be a very interesting vote but with still a few days left anything is possible.

I had my doubts about Vanessa early on but she has really turned her game around the last week and with Austin by her side they are making for a very strong alliance moving forward.

This is going to be a very interesting vote but with still a few days left anything is possible.I had my doubts about Vanessa early on but she has really turned her game around the last week and with Austin by her side they are making for a very strong alliance moving forward.
Even if they can't flip the vote lines in the sand are being drawn. If you have two sides in the house HoHs will mean something.

Mile High said:
tom22406 said:
Mile High said:
This is going to be a very interesting vote but with still a few days left anything is possible.I had my doubts about Vanessa early on but she has really turned her game around the last week and with Austin by her side they are making for a very strong alliance moving forward.
Even if they can't flip the vote lines in the sand are being drawn. If you have two sides in the house HoHs will mean something.
So far this season has been light years ahead of last in terms of total house gameplay.

Mile High said:
tom22406 said:
Mile High said:
So far this season has been light years ahead of last in terms of total house gameplay.
Derrick had the house on lock down last year. He couldn't pull that off against this group of gamers. Sure some are over playing it but at least they are swing.

tom22406 said:
Mile High said:
This is going to be a very interesting vote but with still a few days left anything is possible.

I had my doubts about Vanessa early on but she has really turned her game around the last week and with Austin by her side they are making for a very strong alliance moving forward.
I had my doubts about Austin as well. I like these two working together though.

Austin + Vanessa could be a strong team.. a lot of brainpower there. But emotionally, Vanessa has a little ways to go.

I'm sick of Jace's pity party B.S., but I think A+V might push to keep him, and they might be able to do it with Clay's help.

I don't care which side wins this first vote. I just want a 2 sided house. None of this 11 person alliance #### where everyone just falls in line.

The way I've seen it so far, Austin is going to be a strong player but always have a target on his back for obvious reasons. He told Vanessa tonight that he'd go after James next week, not Audrey. He's aware of the bigger alliance in the house and wants to go at it head on.

He wanted to save Jace this week, and I think he might have been able to. He told Jace to lay low and he'd take care of it. Austin would have been in a nice spot, having 2 strong allies....

but Jace can't hold his tongue, and he is going off on the house as I type this.. :popcorn:

The house has flipped on both Jace and Audrey, excellent first week. Hot as she is I'd like to see Jackie go. Jace/Audrey on the block campaigning against each other next week would be an instant classic. If Jace goes and Austin/Vanessa lose the next HOH this could become a one sided game.

But Jace is flaming out like Devin. If he could lay low until the vote, other people could probably save him. He keeps burying himself. He tried to intimidate Steve in to voting for him tonight #LastStraw #NoBullies # :thumbdown:

Jace: "It's brutal in here! They're wretched!" :lmao:

I don't care which side wins this first vote. I just want a 2 sided house. None of this 11 person alliance #### where everyone just falls in line.
A two sided house can make the Battle of the Block become much more interesting too.

Just guessing here...

Real: Vanessa, Da'Vonne, Meg, Becky,

Fake: Jackie, Liz/Julia

Unsure: Shelli

Becky's look too good to be true, but I think they're natural and world class.

Just guessing here...

I like Meg's parts. But I wish she'd grow her hair longer.

The hair on her head I mean.

Just guessing here...

I'm surprised (disappointed) that Shelli hasn't shown more yet.

Best backside goes to Jackie or Liz..

Nomination ceremony going on now.

Becky wants nothing more than to backdoor Audrey, and Shelli is on board. Somebody is supposed to throw BotB.

Waste of an HOH imo. Becky realizes there are "insiders" and "outsiders" and that she's an "outsider", but she's going after Audrey for personal reasons. Jason should be her #1 target, not #2.

Looks like nominations are:

Becky: Steve & Jason

Shelli: JMac & Day

Getting the vibe that it's going to be Day they are gunning for or a backdoor of Audrey. JMac has been asked to throw BOTB.

Day or JMac win veto, Shelli will have to put up Audrey and she'll be voted out. Wishful thinking?

Day or JMac win veto, Shelli will have to put up Audrey and she'll be voted out. Wishful thinking?
Maybe if JMAC wins. She already drew the line in the sand with Day. Day v Audrey just means Audrey goes home and you have Day and Jason gunning for you. She is all in on taking out Day no turning back, you take her out if she is on the block.

Even if Day comes off it's probably better to keep the lighting rod known as Audrey around to take some of the house heat. Audrey will be the number one target for some every week.

Mile High said:
ffweasel said:
Maybe if JMAC wins. She already drew the line in the sand with Day. Day v Audrey just means Audrey goes home and you have Day and Jason gunning for you. She is all in on taking out Day no turning back, you take her out if she is on the block.
If not Audrey, eho else would Shelli put up as a replacement to not upset the houseguests?

Mile High said:
ffweasel said:
If not Audrey, eho else would Shelli put up as a replacement to not upset the houseguests?
Don't know but she's not putting up Audrey. She wants Day out. John won veto. Talking like it might be Liz.

Producers will put the pressure on to keep that annoying pain in the ### Audrey.

Producers will put the pressure on to keep that annoying pain in the ### Audrey.
On the Thursday show they didn't show a single second of the housemeeting where she got called out and the house flipped on her, nor her sulking in bed for 2-3 days afterwards. Was expecting to see at least some of that.

Instead it was all Jace and not even the best of it :thumbdown:

Users who are viewing this thread