What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12 Team-4 Keeper-$100-Victory Pts - 4 openings (1 Viewer)

Alberta Clipper

Footballguy
NACKL is a 4 team head to head $100 league

• 0-4 Keepers - only players drafted after the 2nd round can be protected. i.e. no Rd1 or Rd2 players can be protected.
  • Keeper cost is a pick 2 rounds earlier than drafted. i.e. A Rd 6 pick in 2015 would cost your 4th rd pick in 2016 to keep.
  • Victory Points used for standings with win=2vp, top 4 each week=2vp, middle 4 = 1vp
  • Top 6 make playoffs 14-16 after 13 week reg season
  • $100 entry with 100% payout after league hosting costs
  • League has been ongoing for 10+ years
  • Enhanced TE PPR scoring 1.5 per reception
  • league hosted on MFL
RULES

2014 site

2015 site

2015 Draft Report (to show traded draft picks)

UPDATED JUNE 25 - JUST 1 OPENING (Vacant/Starsky) and there are 1-3 teams looking at it.

There are currently 4 openings

Most of the interest so far is in the Vacant#1 - Bass Turds franchise as it has extra draft picks in 2015 (8 in the first 50 picks).

I already have 2-3 interested parties for Bass Turds. I am going to auction off the Turds and offer any extra $ to discount the other openings.

If you are interested in submitting an auction bid for Turds the deadline is Mon Jun 22 midnight.

Let me know if you want more info on myself or the league.

I've been playing fantasy football and commissioner for 15+ years.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are currently 2 interested parties bidding on the Turds franchise which has a deadline of Monday night 6/22.

do you mean it's to late to bid $350 for that TURD team? ..................................................lol..............................j/k

Thanks to everyone that expressed interest in the Vacant#1-Bass Turds team.
Here are the bid results and information on the next steps. I notice now that I forgot to mention tie breakers should that situation arise but ties will be broken by the earlier bid submitted.
Not everyone submitted bids on Turds that expressed interest - that is fine and they will still possibly have a chance to join the league and take over one of the vacant teams.

Don Z - $202
Eric S - $133
Justin H - $125 (rec'd earlier)
David C - $125
Chuck & Paul - $111
Greg J - no bid submitted

Don Z wins with his proxy bid of $202. The next highest bid was $133 so Don wins with a bid of $134.
Congrats Don and welcome to the league. You have 24 hours to paypal to secure your franchise.

Eric S (not me I'm Eric L) has first choice from the remaining 3 vacant teams if he still wants one of them for $89. Please let me know your intentions within a day or 2.
I will continue down the line over the next couple aof days to see if you still want a team for $89 and which one.
If you do not wish to pursue one of the other teams just reply back now to save some time.
When selecting your team make sure you're aware of available players, draft position, which round they would cost, etc. I don't think any of the other vacant teams had any traded draft picks but be aware of their draft slot#.

Some of you I know from playing fantasy golf pools and/or have played in other leagues I've commished for 10+ yrs but everyone please submit a short fantasy bio when you accept a team.
i.e. name, location, #yrs playing, titles won, anything else you'd like to share.
In addition make sure that I have your full contact info for future reference including a cell #. You can also update this info on the mfl site where the league is hosted.
This info is only available to leaguemates logged into the league. Guests do not see the contact info for franchises.

I look forward to hearing from you and getting new ownership and the league running for 2015.
Eric L

I will update this post as the spots are filled.

thx

Don Z has completed the purchase of Vacant #1.

Eric S is deciding which of the remaining teams he wants for $89

Contact me if you'd like more info or be next on the list to join the league for $89 from any available franchises.

Final spot has been filled - thanks to all that expressed interest.

There is one owner that might be transferring/moving to Germany and might have to give up his team.

He will know within a month.

Users who are viewing this thread