What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Guilty White Trash Pleasure? (1 Viewer)

fantasycurse42

Footballguy Jr.
I go to Cape May frequently. On the ride out, right before the Parkway, there is a Wawa. Before taking the 3 hour ride back to the city, I always stop there and pick up a 44 ounce Super Big Gulp Coca Cola Slurpee. I'm pretty sure outside of my wife, I have concealed my love for this beverage from almost everyone.

Anyone else have a secret white trash pleasure they conceal from friends/fam?

Real or good shtick appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone likes Coca Cola Slurpees. Are you really concealing something if it's true about everyone?

PBR, before the f'in hipsters made it $5 a tallboy. :rant:

Oh, didn't see the note on this being something you conceal. Will need to think deeper....

Kangaroo slushes

Our love of Piggly wiggly. To the point where it was a highlight of a morning excursion at Hilton head island

All 5 of the guys in our family prefer peeing in our backyard

I love Mountain Dew and I'm not afraid to order it in public. As long as I know no one I know is around.

Drinking beer while I mow.

Total WT move, IMO, but I love it. I try to hide it from the family, but I've been caught by the wife. She just rolled her eyes at me.

Drinking beer while I mow.

Total WT move, IMO, but I love it. I try to hide it from the family, but I've been caught by the wife. She just rolled her eyes at me.
Drinking while mowing is awesome. At least until you ruin the hedges.
i agree not white trash at all it is just a sign that you are a grown damned man bam take that to the bank and get off my damn lawn before i drunk mow you take that to the bank

I go to Cape May frequently. On the ride out, right before the Parkway, there is a Wawa. Before taking the 3 hour ride back to the city, I always stop there and pick up a 44 ounce Super Big Gulp Coca Cola Slurpee. I'm pretty sure outside of my wife, I have concealed my love for this beverage from almost anyone.

rio grande?

Thigh deep in the water, coozied beer in hand, music pumping from the pontoon

Make my way to waist deep when necessary

I go to Cape May frequently. On the ride out, right before the Parkway, there is a Wawa. Before taking the 3 hour ride back to the city, I always stop there and pick up a 44 ounce Super Big Gulp Coca Cola Slurpee. I'm pretty sure outside of my wife, I have concealed my love for this beverage from almost anyone.

rio grande?
No, Cape May, literally right before the GSP begins

Edit: I also enjoy the boardwalk in Wildwood, my wife hates it :bag:

I have some insulated crocs that I love to shovel the snow in as long as it isn't to deep. Nice and warm and much easier than lacing up boots.

Also have a pair of old zubaz that I wear around the house as lounge pant...never out in public though. My wife and kids hate them.

Also have a pair of old zubaz that I wear around the house as lounge pant...never out in public though. My wife and kids hate them.
I rock the "wife beater" at home (and to sleep in) more often that not. Especially now that summer's here and we only have a window unit a/c. Plus I have extremely wide shoulders so sleeping in normal t-shirts is sometimes uncomfortable. I wouldn't be caught dead outside the home wearing one (unless it's just as an undershirt of course).

rio grande?
I know Rio Grande. Will in fact never forget Rio Grande. I was staying in a shore house in Avalon with a few friends and a bunch of other people I didn't know two summers ago, great time. Friend had a 30th in Wildwood, went there and crashed. Next day driving back I'm in the left hand lane, and slow to stop at a yellow light at that huge intersection as you're leaving WW. Well, guy behind me with a F350 (if it wasn't, it was a very heavy duty truck) towing a boat probably didn't assume I'd stop. I know this because at a stopped position, he pinballed between my car and the divider, first with his truck and then with his boat. He was going so fast, he didn't come to a complete stop until he was completely through the intersection. I was OK and so was the other driver, but ~$14k of damage to the left hand side of my car. Thank goodness it was leased at the time. My car spent 5 weeks at an autobody in Rio Grande, which now will always hold a special place in my heart.

Food: pork rinds and Gatorade, Stouffers Frozen Lasagna

Music: Def Leppard Pandora Station

Television: Most recently, "The Rise and Fall of Gilley's"

Film: Jurassic World

Liquor: Bourbon and Coke

Beer: None, can't stand WT beer

Travel: Southwest Airlines

Leisure: Any poker room I frequent

Not many outside this board know that I dated and post-dated banged a girl who was racist, loved country music, and dipped pretty much solely b/c she had awesome boobs and was always willing to bang.

Not sure if it's a white trash thing or just something a child eats but I love baloney and American cheese on a roll...w/mustard of course.

Kraft Mac N Cheese. Mix the powder and milk back in the pot the macaroni was cooked in. Then eat it with the wooden spoon. Pot handle in left hand, wooden spoon in right. Watching Sportscenter

Not many outside this board know that I dated and post-dated banged a girl who was racist, loved country music, and dipped pretty much solely b/c she had awesome boobs and was always willing to bang.
And you didn't marry her, why?

Users who are viewing this thread