What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ESPN 10 Team Standard Auction league 25$ (Leaguesafe maj. approva (1 Viewer)

Migzilla

Footballguy
Anyone interested in ESPN Auctions? Wanted to join something less complicated but competitive and couldn't find something for a less experienced player, so I created one.

ESPN Head to Head scoring. $200 auction budget.

We set the draft date once we have everyone join and paid. Shooting for August 22 or 23 AM PST or August 29 or 30 AM PST.

My plan is to pay out as follows: $120 to winner, $75 to runner up, $25 to 3rd place, $5 for weekly highest points for weeks 5-10 in order to increase participation. THIS IS Open for discussion.

I want this to be a fun league, not really about the $25. We can trash talk and have a good time. No Racism or Politics. Trades will need 4 votes to be vetoed.

25$ paid via leaguesafe, majority approval. Please pay the dues quickly so we can confirm your interest.

About me, I'm from NYC living in SoCal. I've only been playing FF for 3 years, have won a few leagues and want to step my game up by playing with more experienced players if possible.

Please email me for invite miguel_villagran@hotmail.com

Today we have 0 spots left. Taking emails for waiting list as 3 people need to pay by 8/2. If they don't pay waiting list person will be contacted and given 48 hours to join and pay.

email me if interested. miguel_villagran@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread