What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Credible ISIS Threat in Chicago (1 Viewer)

Why Chicago? Seems like Chicago could fight back and do more damage to them. Why not something sissy like LA or Seattle?
its tooooo hot in Seattle, its almost 90 degrees most days this week.
Good call; ISIS has no experience in hot climates.
plus if there is a terrorist attack where would I go to get my half-caf, double-tall, non fat, whole-milk foam, bone-dry, half-pump mocha, half sugar in the raw, double cup, no lid, capp - to go.

They should start on the south side and see if anyone they know still lives in the morning.

Interestingly, if the gangs target ISIS and not each other, there could be a drop in the overall murder rate for a spell. Killing some ISIS goon wouldn't count as murder, right?

Fennis said:
General Malaise said:
Why Chicago? Seems like Chicago could fight back and do more damage to them. Why not something sissy like LA or Seattle?
At least you pansies are by a large body of water. Here in the valley, it is upper 90's. I quit watering my lawn weeks ago...looks like a Chambers Bay green.

Fennis said:
Aerial Assault said:
Fennis said:
General Malaise said:
plus if there is a terrorist attack where would I go to get my half-caf, double-tall, non fat, whole-milk foam, bone-dry, half-pump mocha, half sugar in the raw, double cup, no lid, capp - to go.
Your boyfriend's house?

If this is about the pizza being crappy in comparison to NY pizza, for once I agree with ISIS imo

I remember that time right after 9/11 when I heard from a friend in the know about a NYC subway terror plot and posted it here and Ham immediately called the New York Times and FBI on me.

SOMEONE FIRE UP THE HAM SIGNAL

I have my Glock loaded and am hoping for a chance at a head shot like the Texas deputy had. I don't live in Chicago though.

If more people were packing these jagoffs would meet a sheitstorm of resistance every time they decided to take on innocent civilians.

I'm not a gun fanatic but that is the only way we can be truly safe IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fennis said:
Aerial Assault said:
Fennis said:
General Malaise said:
Your boyfriend's house?
You should have went with 'your Triad's house?'

Users who are viewing this thread