What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FSU QB decks chick in face (not Jameis, :thumbup:) (1 Viewer)

Hitting someone in the face is not "decking" them. Hitting someone and laying them out on the floor (deck) is "to deck".

Last edited by a moderator:
makes me sick to my stomach brohans there is not anything funny about this what a pile of crap

Was that one bartender shirtless in overalls? This a gay bar?

What an ####### - hopefully he never plays D1 football.

Most expect him to be kicked off the team shortly. Horrid waste of talent. Think he was a 5-star recruit. 4-stars at worst.

Why doesn't anyone else in the bar seem concerned about what just happened, or what might have happened if they didn't catch the whole thing? Especially the bartender and that guy who almost puts his hand right on the blood spots.

Bartender in overalls/suspenders sans shirt is the one deserving to be punched.

Seriously - while she should have her head examined for throwing first at the guy the deserves to be prosecuted/cut from the team.

To be fair, the land whale did swing at him first
He is holding both of her wrists prior to that.
Which was after she raised a fist to him. Plus, no audio. So you don't know what she said.
Unless she said "I'll give you $50 Million if you punch me in the face", it was a bad decision on his part. There's like 4 things you have to avoid doing to stay on a big time college football team. Hope he enjoys the next 2 years at Southwestern Alabama A&M or whatever.

Those overalls appear to be shorts also. Not sure if that makes it a romper, or a jumper.

Generally I'd think an outfit like that is a pretty good gay bar indicator, but this is Northern Florida we are talking about so...

Was that one bartender shirtless in overalls? This a gay bar?

plus there is a strange primitive feeling I get when I see that she hit him first. Not saying its okay but once you get hit the instincts (and alcohol) take over

Despite the fact that he was an early entrant (and thus presumably graduated HS early) I am going to guess this guy is not at Florida State to play school.

Despite the fact that he was an early entrant (and thus presumably graduated HS early) I am going to guess this guy is not at Florida State to play school.
My dad once said, if you ever see a guy in a bar or restaurant with their hat on backwards just stay away. The dude is a moron.

However you want to argue this one, this idiot needs to know he is a high profile figure and should have more common sense than this.

She should have been arrested as well.

Gotta love it when people wanna be tough-guys, get popped in the face, and then go crying to mommy.
He put his hands on her first and was pushing her.
Nice spin.

Was that before or after she raised her fist at him and extended her arm?

Gotta love it when people wanna be tough-guys, get popped in the face, and then go crying to mommy.
Nice spin.

As if that makes any bit of difference.

Hopefully a :fishing: attempt.

Nice spin.

Yeah you're right that's why she is being charged.

Nice spin.

What am I fishing for?

I'm just stating what's in the video: she raised her fist first, she threw the first punch.

I just want to know if she was arrested as well.

Nice spin.

Yeah you're right that's why she is being charged.
Why isn't she?

Not excusing what he did. He should be kicked off the team.

However, it looks like the victim was looking for some sort of altercation. She seems to purposely sprint to the bar and then, within a literal second of reaching it, she is turning around saying something to him. To me it looks like she then is trying to block him from getting to the bar because you can see his right arm getting pushed/turned inward. He pushes back, gets to the bar, and she already has her fist raised and other forearm against him.

Nice spin.

What am I fishing for?

I'm just stating what's in the video: she raised her fist first, she threw the first punch.

I just want to know if she was arrested as well.
Sure she had her hand raised, but maybe she was holding $20 in her hand and thats why her hand was closed. :shrug: She didn't swing until he grabbed her right hand, so it's kind of disingenuous to make it out to be that she attacked him first.

However you want to argue this one, this idiot needs to know he is a high profile figure and should have more common sense than this.
He saw white privilege (girl cutting in line) and he slapped it down. And she hit him first right? Looks like she could have easily walked away from it too.

He saw white privilege (girl cutting in line) and he slapped it down. And she hit him first right? Looks like she could have easily walked away from it too.
Can someone decipher this for me?
"I don't like black people and women that talk back to men."

Not excusing what he did. He should be kicked off the team.

However, it looks like the victim was looking for some sort of altercation. She seems to purposely sprint to the bar and then, within a literal second of reaching it, she is turning around saying something to him. To me it looks like she then is trying to block him from getting to the bar because you can see his right arm getting pushed/turned inward. He pushes back, gets to the bar, and she already has her fist raised and other forearm against him.
Here's a longer video she didn't sprint in there she was standing there way before he pushed his way in.

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2015/07/06/video-shows-punch-that-led-to-qbs-arrest/29775149/

Sure she had her hand raised, but maybe she was holding $20 in her hand and thats why her hand was closed. :shrug: She didn't swing until he grabbed her right hand, so it's kind of disingenuous to make it out to be that she attacked him first.
Hold on. You're making up a scenario that's completely false. Tell me, where's her precious $20 at the 23 second mark?

Oh, and I love how she only threw a punch with her left fist cuz he was holding her right fist... therefore she didn't attack him first for realsies. Unbeleebable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone decipher this for me?
LOL. Just doing the "blame the victim" thing that you did in the Cincinnati thread. Ridiculous right?This punk should be kicked off the team. That's what I really think.

Users who are viewing this thread