What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

32 Teams, IDP, $250. Seven spots left (1 Viewer)

howatzer

Footballguy
I commish Para BellumDistrict 32, and 31 Must Fall and starting another with the same rules but one little twist. Instead of drafting players, we pick two NFL rosters. If you get 1st pick in round one then your other pick is 32nd in the second (final) round. Both rosters are then combined into one and each owner cuts their team down to 53 players. At this point owners are allowed to pick up whatever players are on waivers via blind bidding and make trades. In other words every thing goes back to normal. This league has two copies of every player so each team will have no problem being able to start a different QB or PK. 
Join this start up with confidence that every rule is covered. NFL sized rosters of 53 players with double copies of each without allowing any one team to have both copies. Rookie draft the following year with comp picks. The buy in is a little steep at $250 plus half of the following year ($375 in total) but the year end payouts reflect that. 25% of each years prize pool is held over to create a $16,000 super pot in year five. Hows that for incentive to play for the long haul? 
My email is phesto604@gmail.com but leave a message in this thread so I can gauge interest. I'll send out the leaguesafe invites once we get to 20 owners. We won't pick teams until the first week of preseason. Thanks guys and feel free to ask any questions via email or right here in the thread. 

LEAGUESAFE with MAJORITY APPROVAL

Last edited by a moderator:
get on board ASAP for this league, Looks like a really unique and exciting league concept. The commissioner is trustworthy, he runs a number of league plus plays in a number of my leagues @Paragon_FF. Chris has incorporated a number of the successful rules from our leagues while adding some excellent tweaks to make for an outstanding league.

Users who are viewing this thread