What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP Daily Games (1 Viewer)

PhantomJB

Footballguy
Thinking about switching to a daily format this year.

Does anyone have any feedback on whether daily IDP games exist on Fan Duel, etc.? Which ones people have found success with, etc.?

TIA

FanDuel and DraftKings do not offer contests with defensive players. We have been told they do not plan to in the near future either.

One smaller site offered games with IDPs in 2014. I cannot remember the name. They were small dollar contest with few entries.

Anyone interested in familiarizing themselves with daily games should download our recently released DFS books and go back on read the introductory features John Lee and Steve Buzzard wrote last summer. They are tremendous.

Awesome. Thank you for the quick response, Jene.

I'll research the smaller site you mentioned and report back if learn anything meaningful. Also, if the new Yahoo daily site has anything.

Awesome. Thank you for the quick response, Jene.

I'll research the smaller site you mentioned and report back if learn anything meaningful. Also, if the new Yahoo daily site has anything.
From what we have learned so far, Yahoo will offer only offensive players, including a flex but no K and no DST.

I think it was FantasyUp. I know Maurile and Aaron were looking at the offerings last year but I don't think anyone deposited and played. I'll look through my email archives and find out more.

I think it was FantasyUp. I know Maurile and Aaron were looking at the offerings last year but I don't think anyone deposited and played. I'll look through my email archives and find out more.
Fyi inquired to FantasyUp and they may add IDP in 2016.

1. We do not offer IDPs at this time. We have tentative plans to add them for 2016.

Fyi inquired to FantasyUp and they may add IDP in 2016.

1. We do not offer IDPs at this time. We have tentative plans to add them for 2016.
247drafts offered games last year.

Found this in my email archives from a conversation with Rudnicki last October. Pretty sure Maurile originally noticed them.

247drafts is doing IDP leagues. It doesn't look like many folks are there. Can't find a league with more than 10 entries other than a big, $10 total freeroll.

Here's the setup...

NFL IDP (INDIVIDUAL DEFENSIVE PLAYER)

Standard League

DL (Defensive Lineman)
DL (Defensive Lineman)
DL (Defensive Lineman)
LB (Linebacker)
LB (Linebacker)
LB (Linebacker)
DB (Defensive Back)
DB (Defensive Back)
DB (Defensive Back)

STANDARD SCORING
All Players

Tackles = 2.2 points per tackle
Tackle Assists = 1.1 points per assisted tackle
Sacks = 4 points per complete sack (2 points for 0.5 sack)
Forced Fumbles = 4 points per forced fumble
Fumbles Recovered = 4 points per recovered fumble
Fumble Recovery TDs = 8 points per fumble recovery returned for a touchdown
Interceptions = 4 points per interception
Interception TDs = 6 points per interception returned for a touchdown
Passes Defended = 1 point per pass defensed
Safeties = 4 points per safety

Users who are viewing this thread