What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

OFFICIAL 2015 Training Camp & Preseason: News & Tidbits Thread (1 Viewer)

Faust

MVP
One of my favorite threads is back for another edition. Once again I will be posting training camp and preseason news from any sources that I come across.

I also appreciate the contributions that are made to this thread from all other FBG members and in years past there have been many who cover their local teams who have helped to make this thread a great success.

Please feel free to add commentary or camp battles that you are interested in following or links to any other threads and news articles that will help make this the best source for ongoing information prior to the kick-off on the 2015 NFL season.

Prior years:

OFFICIAL 2014 Training Camp & Preseason: News & Tidbits Thread

OFFICIAL 2013 Training Camp & Preseason: News & Tidbits Thread

* OFFICIAL * 2012 Training Camp / Preseason News & Tidbits Thread

2011 Training Camp / Preseason Observations, News & Tidbits Thread

Training Camp & Preseason Observations

Rotoworld:

The Tennessean says Titans RB Antonio Andrews will be given a "good, long look" at training camp.

Beat writers and coaches keep banging the drum for Andrews. But the reality is he was given zero carries last year even though Shonn Greene was hurt and Bishop Sankey was ineffective. We're expecting Andrews to get iced by David Cobb relatively easily in August.

Related: David Cobb

Source: Nashville Tennessean
Jul 21 - 8:23 AM

Faust, this is a handy and interesting thread as usual.

I believe this should be a "pinned" thread, which stays near the top of the list, and I'm guessing many agree.

(at least it should be pinned until the camps are finishing up and/or the season starts)

Thanks for the work.

TZM

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread