What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Three 12-team YAHOO PPR leagues (Two drafts & auction) with openin (1 Viewer)

hfs09

Footballguy
Hello, I have started three 12-team YAHOO PPR leagues.

The drafts will cost $50 each and the auction costs $150.

LeagueSafe.com will be the avenue of buy in and payout for each league.

1st YAHOO draft is $50 and will take place Saturday, July 31---Win up to $400, only 30 seconds between picks. No roll backs, no exceptions! Start 11 players (1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 FLEX (RB/WR/TE), 1 TE,1 K, 1 DEF ---PPR with 4 pts per passing TD.

2nd YAHOO draft is $50 and will take place Saturday, Sept. 5.--Win up to $400, great way to prepare for either FFWC drafts the next week or to have best draft right before NFL season begins.

3rd YAHOO league is an auction, $150, will take place Sunday, August 29. Win up to $900, weekly prizes for high point total. 6 pts per passing TD, lineup structure (QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX (RB/WR/TE) 1 K, 1 DEF)....Also performance bonus points for 300 yard passing games, 100 yard rushing and receiving performances.

If interested in any or all of these leagues, email brian.harwood@twc.com today or post here!

Sorry, I should have said to begin with...I'm interested in the July 31st draft. What time would the draft start?

Users who are viewing this thread