What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$100 ESPN auction ppr league, thru leaguesafe (1 Viewer)

dewaser

Footballguy
Hey guys,

I'm running a league through ESPN and looking for owners. The details/settings are:

--$100 entry through leaguesafe.com (majority approval for payout)

--auction draft ($200 budget) on August 5th at 9:30 ET,

-- 1 point ppr w/ 6 pt passing TD's

--waivers are FAAB

-- 12 teams, 6 teams make playoffs, championship in week 16 (no week 17 bs)

-- payouts are as follows: $700 for 1st, $300 for 2nd, $100 for 3rd, $100 for most points scored

-- rosters are: 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 2 flex, 1 te, defense, kicker, 7 bench spots, 1 ir

-- 7 votes to veto a trade

I have been playing fantasy football for 7 years and have been a commissioner for 4. I want a competitive league, with owners responding to trades, making moves on the waiver wire, trash talking, and overall having fun.

I am a big fan of auction drafts and FAAB bidding and leagues like those tend to be hard to find. So, if you are a skillful owner who knows how to get the best out of auction drafts, and make smart waiver moves through free agent bidding, this is the league for you.

I'd like to draft within the next few weeks, but if anyone can't make this specific draft time, I am open to changes and suggestions. All the money is held in leaguesafe with majority approval.

Let's kick this season off with a bang!! Leave your email if you want in

I'm interested. Anyway we can drop veto's for trade? unless there is obvious collusion of course. Anyway email is Jason.guy8@yahoo.com .

I'm interested. Anyway we can drop veto's for trade? unless there is obvious collusion of course. Anyway email is Jason.guy8@yahoo.com .
Yes. I would be willing to drop vetos, or have the LM (me) veto trades. I would only veto if there was obvious collusion of some sort. My reasoning for having the veto at 7 is that some people are very veto happy and hate to see anyone team improve, so they veto everything. 4 is too low, maybe 6 is good?

update: if you can pay immediately i will boot owners who are lagging on the payment. so, if you want in, i'm still taking people if you are prompt with the payment.

Users who are viewing this thread