What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DD for Mac Question (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
I can't find where we can change the baselines…worst starter, Joe's secret method, etc. Can someone help me out?

I've used it the past couple seasons, but cant say I've ever seen options for the things you're looking for.

All I've ever done w/ the DD for Mac was enter my league settings and it adjusts the player pool based on VBD

I don't own a Mac so I don't know for sure, but I am guessing it does not exist. We started down the path of having a Mac version, but it never was as robust as the PC program. Trying to maintain all of these different platforms with a part time guy became next to impossible as well.

You can email Bruce Henderson (henderson@footballguys.com) to ask this specific question.

I don't own a Mac so I don't know for sure, but I am guessing it does not exist. We started down the path of having a Mac version, but it never was as robust as the PC program. Trying to maintain all of these different platforms with a part time guy became next to impossible as well.

You can email Bruce Henderson (henderson@footballguys.com) to ask this specific question.
Get all the DD features on MyFBG and that problem goes away.

Have there been considerations to do away with the desktop versions of the DD and develop a web version, thus removing the need to maintain multiple versions of the same application? Or is a benefit behind the desktop version to allow a free (but out of date) version to non subscribers?

Have there been considerations to do away with the desktop versions of the DD and develop a web version, thus removing the need to maintain multiple versions of the same application? Or is a benefit behind the desktop version to allow a free (but out of date) version to non subscribers?
I think a large part of the application-based draw is the lack of a need for internet connectivity. I know I've drafted in some bars/places with shoddy wifi (if any at all). Native application is the only trustworthy way to go... hell even the mobile app is now built so it doesn't require a data connection for most functionality.

To the OP, I use Mac DD and I've never seen that setting either. I would email henderson to be safe.

Windows DD >>> Mac DD

It's not close. And it seems that there is no prospect of the Mac DD closing the gap since all apparent attention is now on app versions. :thumbdown:

I bought a new Macbook last year and used the Mac DD for my drafts. The comparative experience was poor enough that I am using my work laptop and the Windows DD this year.

Users who are viewing this thread