What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tulo or Carlos Correa? (1 Viewer)

BucksFan02

Footballguy
I'm in a 10 team keeper league, and I seem to have possibly struck gold with acquiring Correa this year. I've seen some dynasty rankings that have him around the top 10 (which I think could be a little steep this early in his career). Which I've obviously seen Tulo ranked pretty high in the rankings. A few months ago this trade may have been a no brainer, but now I'm thinking I'd prefer to keep Correa. Not only because of his age, but now Tulo is in Toronto, and not the friendly Mile High air in Colorado. Whats everyone's thoughts?

I agree with Correa as a keeper, he's looked so good and still has upside, where Tulo's decline has likely begun. Just posting to say I'm not sure Tulo's value takes much of a hit in Toronto. Rogers Centre is very hitter friendly, and I believe he leads MLB in runs scored since the trade (hitting leadoff in this offense).

I agree with Correa as a keeper, he's looked so good and still has upside, where Tulo's decline has likely begun. Just posting to say I'm not sure Tulo's value takes much of a hit in Toronto. Rogers Centre is very hitter friendly, and I believe he leads MLB in runs scored since the trade (hitting leadoff in this offense).
Thanks for the input guys, and I agree with what you stated Northern Voice. I don't want to really knock Tulo, because he is still a great player. I just think that Correa's upside is higher at this point...

Carlos Correa all the way for me. Tulo is a baller and crushes still; but is aged and has had a lengthy list of injuries. Carlos Correa appears to treat baseballs like Ronda Rousey treats her opponents.

I'd expect you to be able to keep Correa for several years longer than Tulo would be considered a keeper.

Thanks guys for more helpful input.... I heard Carlos Correa and Ronda Rousey, and now I'm for sure keeping him!!

Correa no-brainer. Correa's a better hitter now, and with Tulo leaving Colorado, this won't even be a question.

Users who are viewing this thread