What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

? Pre-Season Games thread. Observation catch-all. (1 Viewer)

Great thread. Now that I won't be buying Preseason Live (no longer available as a stand alone product for $30...instead now rolled into Gamepass for $100) it will be nice to follow along here and watch tape delayed games on the NFL Network.

NFL/HALL OF FAME GAME (Aug. 9)

Pittsburgh vs. Minnesota (NBC)

WEEK 1 (Aug. 13-17)Carolina at Buffalo

Dallas at San Diego

Denver at Seattle

Green Bay at New England

Indianapolis at Philadelphia

Kansas City at Arizona

Miami at Chicago

New Orleans at Baltimore

NY Giants at Cincinnati

NY Jets at Detroit

Pittsburgh at Jacksonville

San Francisco at Houston

St. Louis at Oakland

Tampa Bay at Minnesota

Tennessee at Atlanta

Washington at Cleveland

As luck would have it, I will be at a poker game tonight during the game.

But several players there (including the owner of the joint) are avid fantasy players, so I know damn well the game will be on.

In past years, I never paid much attention to this game in particular, but this season I am just really ready for football to start.

I may try and not pay attention to it very much, and then watch it better when I get home, streaming online.

This is gonna be a good week boys~!

The preseason starts, and also the added bonus of "Hard Knocks" as well in a few days. :)

TZM

Excitement...then after the first quarter....the reality that is pre season.

At least football is back.

Along with Roethlisberger, Tomlin said Le’Veon Bell, Antonio Brown, Maurkice Pouncey, Heath Miller and James Harrison also will be held out of the game.

And a couple injured players including both safeties Shamarko Thomas and Mike Mitchell may be held out. Martavis Bryant is not going to play either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Along with Roethlisberger, Tomlin said Le’Veon Bell, Antonio Brown, Maurkice Pouncey, Heath Miller and James Harrison also will be held out of the game.

And a couple injured players including both safeties Shamarko Thomas and Mike Mitchell may be held out. Martavis Bryant is not going to play either.
Wheaton's chance to shine!

Garbage, hate when teams do that

You can still kind of evaluate the coaches, though. Are the guys comfortable? Have they been taught to have an understanding of what's going on?

Anyway, football. First time to the NFL "follow the game page". Anybody else follow games on that widget? I think, in its own way, it can be quite instructive.

I bet Minnesota -1 for the first half & they get stopped on 4th and 1 in the RZ. Looks like football is picking up where I left off last season...

Wow... didn't think they would even talk about defamegate this game.

Was hoping they wouldn't

Who the hell is #49 on defense? Chisholm is also wearing 49 on offense so either he's playing both ways or they have two 49s.

I bet Minnesota -1 for the first half & they get stopped on 4th and 1 in the RZ. Looks like football is picking up where I left off last season...
Rookie stone hands just won you some shekels!

Users who are viewing this thread