What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My wife left me and 5 kids for another man (1 Viewer)

Patrick Bateman

Footballguy
I knew something was going on, but never thought that she would walk on her kids. Been a rough few months, but I'm recovering slowly. 20 years together. Bitter pill.

She did you a favor. Be a good father and don't look back. When she begs to come back, kick her to the curb.

This is the ultimate get out of jail free card.

Talk about all the sympathy tail you can get....wow.

Divorce her and collect child support. Is he rich? If not maybe you can sell his gold chains at the pawn shop for ten bucks.

Seriously, talk with friends and family and get help if you need it. The freedom you will have through the rest of your life will be great.

She did you a favor. Be a good father and don't look back. When she begs to come back, kick her to the curb.
This. Focus on the kids. They are the real innocent victims here. If you focus on taking good care of the kids, I can guarantee that you will find happiness.

I wish my wife would leave me.... :(

Seriously though, I wish you the best of luck. Do whatever you need to do for the kids. Don't be afraid to ask for help. Hang in there.

No shtick, if she wants to bail with 5 kids and you guys together for 20 years, you really think this is the person you want to spend the rest of your life with/depend on to be in your corner? This could be addition by subtraction, to be honest.

A little more than half of people that get married end up regretting it.

Less than 1% of those who divorce regret it.

Chin up.

Also, I don't believe you IMO

A little more than half of people that get married end up regretting it.

Less than 1% of those who divorce regret it.

Chin up.

Also, I don't believe you IMO
Are those stats real? If so, I'm really acting against the odds. And I'm a math/stats major. What the hell??

Get a divorce. Like freaking yesterday. Get custody of the kids too. Otherwise you run the risk of her coming back in 6 months when she bores of the new guy.Then you could end up out, and her with the kids.

Users who are viewing this thread