What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

10 Team League, $68 Entry, Auction Draft (1 Viewer)

Mossome

Footballguy
I am looking for members for my fantasy football league. The league has been in existence for 20 years and I am needing to fill 2 open slots. If you are interested in finding out more information about the league email me at the following email address etcwach@sio.midco.net.

The format of the league is popular amongst league members. The entry fee is $68.00 and it’s a 10 team league. The draft is Saturday September 5th at 7PM Central. The rules are also well received. We use a lineup that allows one flex player and one super flex player that includes the option to start a 2nd quarterback. The standings are based on victory points which takes into account not only your head to head matchup for the week but also rewards for finishing in the top half of the league in points for that given week. The scoring is fairly standard with bonus points for big yardage games and long touchdowns. This league also has the option to be in a survivor pool If you want to participate. It’s an optional $5 added onto your entry fee if you want to play. If you don’t want to play, no problem. The link to the full rules is below.

http://football8.myfantasyleague.com/2015/options?L=26503&O=26

Users who are viewing this thread