What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Curt Schilling's tweet - C'mon in to argue about politics (1 Viewer)

Statistics are overused these days. I can't really draw any conclusions unless I know more about how the Muslim extremists' clubhouse chemistry as compared to the Nazis.

I have an end-game here. I don't want to hear him on Sunday Night Baseball ever again.
The guy is a giant ####### but I actually like him talking about baseball. Think he is pretty good.
Sure, in moderation. But he NEVER stops talking. A few weeks ago, he was analyzing every pitch in the 8th inning of an 11-2 game.
:lol: He does have an opinion on everything. He has called a few things though in games right before they happened and usually drops some good stories. He is also a little bat #### so only a matter of time before he gets fired.

I have an end-game here. I don't want to hear him on Sunday Night Baseball ever again.
The guy is a giant ####### but I actually like him talking about baseball. Think he is pretty good.
Sure, in moderation. But he NEVER stops talking. A few weeks ago, he was analyzing every pitch in the 8th inning of an 11-2 game.
Why were you watching the 8th inning of an 11-2 game?
You know about daily leagues?

Well, tons of conservatives agree with him. These days, it's hard to figure out who (for conservatives) is the bigger enemy: Muslims or undocumented Hispanic immigrants.

I'm really not interested in Schilling's tweet but damn you RN because I'm now 15 minutes into the Francesa movie and am close to being pot committed to watching the whole thing.

Why would a famous rich person feel compelled to have a twitter account that wasn't run by a pro where they might stir up any kind of crap that may compromise their brand?

Same type of guy that thought it would be a good idea to lose all his money in video games I guess.

Fool and his money are soon parted I guess.

So...does he think the country of Muslim is going to start gassing jews in concentration camps and start marching towards Moscow? I don't get it. What's the message?

He posted it and Jimmy Traina from FOX Sports retweeted it. Schilling then immediately deleted it.

But he wasn't fast enough for me.
Congrats? People say stupid things and then think better of it. It'd be a story if he stuck by and pushed it, non issue imo.
:lmao:

"We should murder all immigrants."

"What?!?"

"Ummm... actually, now that I think about that, I take it back."

"Phew! For a minute I thought you were crazy."
:excited:

ESPN comment on Schilling: Curt’s tweet was completely unacceptable, and in no way represents our company’s perspective. We made that point very strongly to Curt and have removed him from his current Little League assignment pending further consideration.
OMG... not the LITTLE LEAGUE assignment!!!!111!!!

He posted it and Jimmy Traina from FOX Sports retweeted it. Schilling then immediately deleted it.

Congrats? People say stupid things and then think better of it. It'd be a story if he stuck by and pushed it, non issue imo.
Hint: He probably really believes what he posted. He's "sorry" because he knows the backlash might hurt him.
Yeah, I'd say that's a pretty safe bet

ESPN comment on Schilling: Curt’s tweet was completely unacceptable, and in no way represents our company’s perspective. We made that point very strongly to Curt and have removed him from his current Little League assignment pending further consideration.
It's MILF City out by those baseball diamonds.

Hint: He probably really believes what he posted. He's "sorry" because he knows the backlash might hurt him.
Yeah, I'd say that's a pretty safe bet
So he's basically Eminence.

What else does this guy do?
https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?/topic/731116-curt-schillings-tweet/?p=18295089

Users who are viewing this thread