What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*2015 MLB Playoffs Bandwagon Thread* (1 Viewer)

Good Posting Judge

Footballguy
Please use this thread to discuss which team you plan on bandwagoning in the playoffs. If you are a fan of a team that's in the playoffs, you can try to woo people on to your side here as well.

I'll try and keep a running list, too.

Cubs: GPJ, Bruce Dickinson, Leroy Hoard, Annyong, shady inc, pantagrapher (?)

Mets: Dr. Detroit, Capella

Padres: Moops

Doyers: Peyton Marino, "Eephus"

Blue Jays: Hilts, Cheese

Astros: Dr. Detroit, Limp Ditker, Leroy Hoard

Royals: Cheese, Eephus, Capella

Yankees: Bruce Dickinson

Last edited by a moderator:
Cardinals - third-generation fan, family fandom goes back to Dizzy Dean and Stan Musial; bandwagon is plenty full but if you like excellent starting pitching and injuries all over the outfield plus first base, this is your club

Royals - lived in area for 12 years so if following the local team is bandwagoning, so be it; aggressive team that makes highlight reel defensive plays all over the field and on the basepaths; manager rubs his taint on current wisdom then diarrheas all over it, making every game interesting to watch; team's overblown rep as chippy headhunters makes discussions about them extra spicy

I'll take everyone other than the Yankees, Dodgers, and Cardinals

ETA: and the A's....j/k lol

The Brewers were eliminated in April so I'll whore myself out to any team except the Cardinals. Taking applications

The Brewers were eliminated in April so I'll whore myself out to any team except the Cardinals. Taking applications
Us Cubs fans are a bunch of drunks. I know would fit in nicely
Interesting argument. I like it. Definitely in the running but I'd probably prefer someone outside of the NL Central. Plus Maddon complained about the ACDC concert. What is he some sort of jerkoff?

Us Cubs fans are a bunch of drunks. I know would fit in nicely
Interesting argument. I like it. Definitely in the running but I'd probably prefer someone outside of the NL Central. Plus Maddon complained about the ACDC concert. What is he some sort of jerkoff?
Turns out that he was only joking(after Theo had a talk with him)

So it's all rainbows and unicorns

Put me in for some royals/mets love.

I want to root for the Cubs but I fear the Red Sox fan force may infect them if they win it all.

Team Blue Jays for me. A lot to like there.

Also genuinely excited for the long-suffering fans of the Pirates and Cubs, i.e. all the ones who aren't also fans of the Steelers, Penguins, Bulls and/or Blackhawks. Really hope those four or five people finally get to experience something magical. The rest of them are a bunch of whiny crybabies.

……(\_/)

……( ‘_’)

…./”"”"”"”"”"”"\======░▒▓▓█D

/”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”\

\_@_@_@_@_@_/

Long time Astro fan here. Watched the last 2 innings last night. Maybe been 2-3 years since I watched any baseball on tv. Go 'Stros!!

Users who are viewing this thread